Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Christmas Presents
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

McEvoy

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2015 :  18:15:54  Show Profile

I know there is a "Sticky" regarding the contents of this posting but on the basis that "Stickys" are overlooked in the rush to read the latest postings I would remind everyone that presents both for your nearest and dearest and for yourselves are available comprising items of clothing from Top Signs.

Clothing can be custom embroidered with the Triple-M logo and personalisation can be added in the form of Register Number; Registration Number; Chassis number etc.

Access is easy via this web site - Go to Library click on Clothing where you will find the link to the Top Signs Shop.

Why is the Treasurer telling you all this?

Your Register receives a small commission on every sale!

Happy Christmas

Bob

colintf

United Kingdom
1488 Posts

Posted - 09/12/2015 :  19:44:28  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by McEvoy

I know there is a "Sticky" regarding the contents of this posting but on the basis that "Stickys" are overlooked in the rush to read the latest postings I would remind everyone that presents both for your nearest and dearest and for yourselves are available comprising items of clothing from Top Signs.

Clothing can be custom embroidered with the Triple-M logo and personalisation can be added in the form of Register Number; Registration Number; Chassis number etc.

Access is easy via this web site - Go to Library click on Clothing where you will find the link to the Top Signs Shop.

Why is the Treasurer telling you all this?

Your Register receives a small commission on every sale!

Happy Christmas

Bob

I currently have 2 polo shirts and a short sleeved shirt on order with them

Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) and MG Motor (BTCC) and a big prewar MG fan, who would love to own one.
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000