Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 Pair P type milk churn switches
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sullivan

USA
423 Posts

Posted - 14/03/2017 :  00:49:50  Show Profile
Looking to purchase a pair of brown milk churn push pull switches.
Kindly,

Brian W Sullivan

Tim Luffingham

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2017 :  11:07:51  Show Profile
Brian, S+V and MG Automobile Company both sell 'new' brown milk churn switches. Beware the mechanism behind the panel is quite a bit bigger than original and if your replace all 4 switches it's quite a job to refit the panel. I needed to trim the wooden dashboard - though unseen as the panel is wide enough to cover this.
I'll also add that you'll be offered brown or black switches. The brown switches are black ones that are sprayed brown and prone to chipping in my experience. Black look absolutely fine IMHO. Peter in MG Automobile was kind enough to swap my brown for black after I purchased.
Finally if it's the original that you want I have 2, which you can have for $20 including shipping. From recollection one worked and one was intermittent. Pictures below.
Very best Tim

Edited by - Tim Luffingham on 16/03/2017 17:10:36
Go to Top of Page

sullivan

USA
423 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2017 :  15:04:19  Show Profile
Hi Tim,
Yes, I would please like both the switches.
I was fortunate to have original operational Trafficator switches on my car. Have restored them.

Kindly,

Brian W Sullivan

Edited by - sullivan on 16/03/2017 22:03:09
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000