Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 1935 MG PA Appraisal
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

dryan117

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2017 :  16:39:44  Show Profile
Hello all. Looking for information on how to approach appraisal of a 1935 MG PA. My father is considering sale but would like to know current value. The car was restored in 1960's, purchased in 1972 in Webster NY and driven for several years. In the mid-70's it developed a motor knock - lower rod cap. It has been stored inside since. The car is complete, but in need of restoration. Does not have supercharger or water pump options but has distinctive honeycomb grill. I have several photos and have confirmed the chassis number / engine number is not currently part of the registry database. This car includes several trophies from past car shows.

This car is part of a overall collection including 1954 TD, 1955 TF 1500 single cam, and 1980 MGB LE (original owner 36,000 miles).

sullivan

USA
423 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2017 :  17:35:43  Show Profile
Hi Dan,
Check eBay sold items you will see that a nice running PA was sold last week. That car was from a museum collection had some modifications.
Went for just over $28,000.00.

Best

Brian W Sullivan
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000