Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Thelma Green, R.I.P.
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2017 :  10:52:08  Show Profile
Peter Green's many friends will have been saddened to learn of the death of his wife, Thelma, on 15th August after a long illness.

Peter has asked me to post this message and in doing so he apologises for not addressing it individually, as he has very many people to contact. He thanks those who have written to him personally and would like to thank you for your kind condolence messages, which have brought great comfort to him, Elizabeth and Diane.

Peter and the family can be sure that their many friends in the Triple-M community will be thinking of them at this time.

Thelma’s funeral will take place on Monday, 4th September, at St. Mary’s Church, Farnham Royal, at 12 noon, followed by the committal at Slough Crematorium at 1.00 pm.

Following the committal there will be refreshments at the Burnham Beeches Hotel, Burnham, to which all are invited. It would help Peter immensely if you could let him know via myself (richard.morbey@gmail.com or 01494 883112) - or directly to him - whether you are able to join them on the 4th, as the hotel would like an indication of how many people to cater for.

A map showing the location of St. Mary’s Church, Slough Crematorium and Burnham Beeches Hotel is below .

Family flowers only, please. Donations, if desired, may be made to Parkinson’s UK and can be made on the day or sent to E. Sargeant & Son, Church Street, Slough, SL1 1PJ (cheques payable to Parkinson’s UK).

Dick Morbey
PA-PB0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000