Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 A happy note
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gerard van der veen

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2017 :  13:35:49  Show Profile
Just a small post; starting in February this year, yesterday I received from the DVLA confirmation that my PA and its original number plate registration are re-united.

Thank you, to all involved of the MMM & MG Club; it has been a rocky road, but I am pleased not to accept a very strange new registration.

Hope to hit the Border Reivers country lanes soon-isch, scaring our local bastle ghosts with an authentic baffle (i.s.o an electric buzzing....) to please all my (& others) senses; pure historic motoring!
A toast to my BCV18; if somebody has some info of its past, that would be great/nice (I only have an address of its first 3 owners (MG Archive), but no leads).

Kind regards,
PA1671

gerard van der veen

colintf

United Kingdom
1480 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2017 :  16:18:42  Show Profile
That's great news :)

D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ged Segrave

United Kingdom
206 Posts

Posted - 10/09/2017 :  16:42:46  Show Profile
Congratulations Gerard
That's the most difficult bit dealt with. Now the easy and enjoyable bit, getting it back on the road. We are all here to help.
Regards
Ged
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000