Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Making a new body tub
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Malcolm Bailey

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2017 :  13:49:26  Show Profile
Hello,
My winter project is to make a new body tub for my ND which has a K2 body.
I have downloaded the items on the forum download page for a P Type body and I will be able to take a number of measurements from the existing body tub although I am wanting to keep my existing tub on the car until the new one is ready.
I notice that the corner pieces shown on the download are tapered from the bottom up but the ones on my car aren’t. This is the first of what I imagine will be many questions I will be facing.
If anybody has plans, details of dimensions or advice I would be most appreciative.
Thanks
Malcolm

Malcolm Bailey

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2017 :  13:52:59  Show Profile
Hi Nick,
I don’t know why but this is a repeat of my earlier post. Could you please remove it for me , and tell me what I did wrong.
Many thanks
Malcolm
Go to Top of Page

Oz34

United Kingdom
2501 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2017 :  15:12:14  Show Profile
I don't think you did anything wrong Malcolm! It seems quite often people's posts appear twice.

Cheers,

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Gerhard Maier

Germany
868 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2017 :  18:19:44  Show Profile
Malcolm,
have sent you an e-mail.
Gerhard
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3353 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2017 :  18:30:13  Show Profile
Malcolm
It seems to happen when a topic is created using an iPad or similar. Unfortunately, there are some replies to both this topic and the duplicate. I have therefore locked the duplicate, please reply to any posts on that topic here. Sorry for any confusion but I think it could get really complicated otherwise.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Malcolm Bailey

United Kingdom
301 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2017 :  18:53:41  Show Profile
Thank you Chris, once I know but in the meantime I shall keep a look out, and thank you Gerhard for the photos. A lot of food for thought.
Thank you Nick, I did submit the post on an iPad.
Go to Top of Page

bloodysalmon

Spain
1482 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2017 :  19:16:31  Show Profile
Hi Jeremy, unfortunately all of the 2 ton got used on 3 salonette bodies and the rest went on to furnish at least 2 more fellow touring bodies as well.

Chris Blood D0407 & F0753
Go to Top of Page

JMH

United Kingdom
911 Posts

Posted - 20/11/2017 :  19:22:53  Show Profile
No problem Chris (worth an ask). For a moment I thought it was me going off topic causing Nick to wield the finger!

JH
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000