Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 car cover M Type and J2
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

leckstein

USA
411 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2017 :  15:17:15  Show Profile
looking for MMM car covers for M type and for a J2. Here in the States, custom covers are made for T Types but nothing earlier. Are they available in the UK? If not custom fit, what size is close? T types are too big. I am looking for cotton or cotton blend as they are for indoor use.

Mike L

Tim Luffingham

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2017 :  17:19:33  Show Profile
Mike - I bought from this company. XS was a perfect size for my PA. They sometimes have good deals under the ' Specials' section of their website.

https://www.classicadditions.com/

Tim
Go to Top of Page

leckstein

USA
411 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2017 :  18:22:49  Show Profile
Tim, thanks. I assume you bought the "AA" cover. If that size ,which is supposed to also fit the original Mini , is correct, that size is available in the US and I can save very expensive postage. Anyone know of any custom covers?

Mike L
Go to Top of Page

Jamie

Canada
218 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2017 :  19:01:09  Show Profile
Mike
I’ve used California Car Cover who do custom covers. <www.calcarcover.com> , the contact is Jason Pearse. They provide a form for you to measure and submit and have numerous varieties of indoor and outdoor covers. It’s a two person job to properly measure your car but they fit very well. There seem to be several copy cat companies with similar names...

Jamie
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000