Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Advice on selling my M type
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

simon thomas

United Kingdom
9 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2017 :  12:03:09  Show Profile
Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but I will soon be selling my 1930 M type. Does anyone have any advice for how to go about it? Is there a procedure to list it on this site in the cars for sale page? If I do, can I also put it up for auction elsewhere (Matthewsons Auctions are in the next village to me).

thanks for any help. Also advice on prices at the moment, it is in restores good condition, but not concours. Mechanically very good but could do with a repaint of the wings, bonnet, side valances etc (which I may not have time to do)

regards
Simon

Nick Feakes

USA
3340 Posts

Posted - 30/11/2017 :  12:11:55  Show Profile
Simon
If you want to advertise your car here, send me:
up to six pictures.
a description of the car - e.g. what has been done, what still needs to be done, any known history etc
its chassis number, registration number, register number
asking price, "or near offer" or "offers around" are acceptable
the contact information you want to use, an email address works well for overseas buyers
Then I will place the advertisement for you. I also send an email to all those who are interested in buying a car.
As to price, others more experienced in the type may help a look at the "cars for Sale" section may help.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000