Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Bulletin number 100
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 15/01/2018 :  12:20:21  Show Profile
The 100th edition of the Bulletin has just dropped through the letter box! Philip Bayne-Powell, Editor of the first issue, certainly set the standard so ably followed by his successors including current Ed Digby.

As usual it makes for good reading and the Colin Murrell photo on the front shows Dave Cooksey on the limit at Castle Combe in his famous C type.

George
L2023

Mike the M

United Kingdom
481 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2018 :  12:25:24  Show Profile
Wonderful edition as ever! Thank you Digby, well done again!

Mike Dalby
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1481 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2018 :  20:14:48  Show Profile
Having had an extremely quick flick through the pages (it arrived today) it looks like another great edition and I look forward to reading it properly soon.

Many thanks Digby and team.

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Pedro VB

Portugal
40 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2018 :  00:00:16  Show Profile
Dear George Eagle

Being a member of MGCC am I entitled to receive the Bulletin nº 100 ? If not what do I have to do ? If yes who should I contact to get it?
Cheers

Pedro Villas Boas
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2018 :  09:40:32  Show Profile
Hello Pedro

You can download a subscription form from the Documents section of this web site and send it to Paul White who looks after the subscriptions.

George
Go to Top of Page

Westbury

United Kingdom
1949 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2018 :  09:44:40  Show Profile

Hello, Pedro.

If I may interject, if you look at the top of this page, click onto ‘home’ and you will see a list appear on your left. You should see ‘bulletin’, click onto that and it should give you all the information you require.

Hope that helps,

Chris.
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1481 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2018 :  11:08:44  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Westbury

Hello, Pedro.

If I may interject, if you look at the top of this page, click onto ‘home’ and you will see a list appear on your left. You should see ‘bulletin’, click onto that and it should give you all the information you require.

Hope that helps,

Chris.

http://www.triple-mregister.org/bulletinsubscriptions.asp hopefully this is the link to what Chris just described

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000