Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Loaned but not returned!
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Foz

United Kingdom
755 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2018 :  09:59:09  Show Profile
in 1974/5..... I made a 20min. Super 8 cine film of the Triple-M team in the 6 hour relay race... at Silverstone. I used to loan it out to Natters and gatherings.... sometime it did not return..... have been meaning to try and find it to get it transferred to digital format.
If you know about it please try and get it back to me.... I will make it available via the Register.

The other items I am trying to find were some photos loaned to me which were borrowed to help illustrate an item possibly for Safety Fast!... They were of the Rev.Canon Chapman in his C-type. This is the Jarvis bodied car and clearly shows this in the photos. I am deeply embarrassed by not being able to return them to the daughter.

Whilst on this thread..... IF I have anything you loaned me and I have squirrelled it away pleas let me know!
FOZ

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2018 :  12:03:30  Show Profile
I'm guessing the esteemed Mr Paddy Willmer could be the culprit when it comes to the pics of C0278?! My files say Andrew Bradshaw did something with the pics for Safety Fast! too, but I can't seem to find what or when ...

Edited by - Cathelijne on 19/01/2018 12:03:57
Go to Top of Page

George Wilder

United Kingdom
91 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2018 :  19:45:23  Show Profile
Barry
It could be worth giving Peter Neal a ring at Kimber House - the photos might - just might - have ended up via a SF! Editor in the Club's archive files.
George

Edited by - George Wilder on 19/01/2018 19:46:02
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
755 Posts

Posted - 20/01/2018 :  18:17:54  Show Profile
thanks to those who have responded on and off line re the photos....... nothing about the cine film so far...
FOZ
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000