Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Triple-M Racing Internationals
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2018 :  09:40:41  Show Profile
Morning all,

As part of my planning for Triple-M Racing I am very keen to see what we can do to attract and support more of our international friends to our Triple-M Racing events.

As you know here in the UK we are trying to build on what has been an incredible few years for M.G. After the success of Brands Hatch we have M.G. races planned at Donington, VSCC June 24th and MGCC July 15th. Both are international events and we would love to see more of you on the Grid.

So far in 2018 international stars, John Gillet (Australia) and Thijs De Groot (Netherlands) have raced with us and are due to be on the grid again this season. I would love to see more of our international community join us, I am sure you will enjoy the racing and the social side!

If you are thinking about racing with us this year or in 2019, do please let me know. If there is anything I can do to help or offer any advice then please do not hesitate to contact me. We would love to see you and your very special cars at an event very soon!!

I also know work is underway to try to race again at Zandvoort and I would like to plan a trip to one of the hill climbs in Switzerland. So any recommendations??

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best

Mark Dolton

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000