Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 MG J2 (J 2468)
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pedro VB

Portugal
40 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2018 :  20:32:21  Show Profile
Just for the records
This year I decided to participate in the Caramulo Motorfestival, one of the best hill climbing events for classic cars in Portugal. It took place on 7-9th September. For the Regularity Climbing there were 44 cars. My J2 was 13th in the general classification and first in its class (Vintage cars 1931-1945). As usual I take no watch but try and drive as fast as I can. Why not a future MMM participation adding a week's tur around this beautiful country.

Pedro Villas-Boas

Pedro Villas Boas

Robin Macmillan

United Kingdom
415 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2018 :  21:56:10  Show Profile
Dates for 2019 ? ... who do you contact ?

PB 0527
Go to Top of Page

Pedro VB

Portugal
40 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2018 :  08:19:45  Show Profile
Dear Robin

The Caramulo MotorFestival is organized by the classic car museum "Museu do Caramulo" which belong to a family Lacerda and Patrício Gouveia. They have a website www.museu-caramulo.net/en and also www.caramulo-motorfestival.com/" target="_blank">https://www.caramulo-motorfestival.com/ . This year was 13º edition which takes place in September. Unfortunately many times the same dates of Goodwood which for me is a shame (shall try and modify that). If you do come I can help you organizing things here.
You can see the 2018 edition on the following you tube site www.youtube.com/watch?v=LndmVngc51M" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LndmVngc51M (I am in minute 1h00m50s)

Kind regards
Pedro Villas-Boas

Pedro Villas Boas
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2018 :  09:31:03  Show Profile
The 2019 Goodwood Revival Dates are 13 to 15 September

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK