Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The MG Automobile Co
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bob Prichard

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2018 :  13:48:41  Show Profile
I have tried on several occasions to contact The MG Automobile Co by phone and Email without success. Has anyone any experience of getting in contact with them please?

mgmog

United Kingdom
463 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2018 :  14:03:18  Show Profile
Yes, other month I called them on the website no, invoice shows 01823 490429, accounts at blue-diamond-services.co.uk

Rich Stott
Go to Top of Page

coracle

United Kingdom
1886 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2018 :  15:39:36  Show Profile
I sent an E-mail enquiry a few months ago regarding a part.

They did reply eventually but it took them several weeks by which time I had sorted myself out anyhow.
Go to Top of Page

graham holdsworth

United Kingdom
424 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2018 :  12:08:58  Show Profile
Try Blue Diamond Riley Services Ltd. at Bicester Heritage. It's the same company.
Go to Top of Page

NeilS

United Kingdom
199 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2018 :  09:09:42  Show Profile
I have had similar experience last year and when I did place an order dispatch was slow and two parts incorrect. I put it down to the transition from Barry Walker to Blue Diamond. Subsequently I went to S&V who it was obvious were the original source of most of the parts anyway. I hope they sort it out, I used Blue Diamond a lot in its previous ownership but have not needed any parts for the Riley since the change, however I do need to do a few jobs this winter so hope they are not so difficult to deal with.

Neil
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000