Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The MG and Tr**uph Spares Day
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3230 Posts

Posted - 11/02/2019 :  12:22:22  Show Profile
As Dick has noted, despite the lousy weather and a cold Hall 3 the Register's stand was very busy for most of the day. It is always a pleasure to meet so many owners including the regular European contingent.

A big vote of thanks is owed to Dick who put so much effort into organising everything, I know from my previous experience it is a big commitment.

Also it is always good to meet owners whom I have been in contact with as Registrar for the F/L/N types. These include Martin Kraft from Switzerland who found and bought L2043 which was not known to have survived. Lucky man

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2019 :  14:00:27  Show Profile
In the 2 weeks post-Stoneleigh the volunteer team has had a debrief on what worked and what didn't work at Stoneleigh.

If you attended the event could you please spare a moment to offer your views about the event and the Triple-M Register's pitch. We will add this to the mix and will discuss it at our Committee meeting on Sunday 3rd March.

Thanks!

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2019 :  15:13:38  Show Profile
Hi Dick. A great day and nice to meet up with people one sees every 12 months or so.
As has been mentioned many times , it would be nice if everybody had a name tag on so one could put a face to a name. Now l know not everybody has one to put on so could they be made available via the Register to those who haven’t at no cost or a small cost. If the price is too high people will not bother.
Other than lStoneleigh , of course , they can be used at all Register events .....forever!.
Not a new idea , l know but can it please be discussed in committee?.
Go to Top of Page

Westbury

United Kingdom
1971 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2019 :  17:20:20  Show Profile

Hello, Dick.

Could I refer you to my comments made on here on the 11th of February ? I would add that I also find the MMM ‘staff’ very friendly and helpful which makes it such a pleasure to visit the MMM pitch. Always a joy to see different cars on display each year.

Regards,

Chris
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000