Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Webpage. Photolink?
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Brian Kelly

USA
526 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2019 :  21:01:56  Show Profile

Pursuing the website I was reminded of the following listed on the "News" link.
What happened to this service and to the Photobox connection?

Curious in Kansas............

Brian.

10/10/2014 : Factory Photographs Gallery
Triple-M Register Factory Photographs Gallery.

The Register team has been busy creating digital images of period Factory photographs contained in the Register’s archives. These contain a wealth of information about the original assembly and finish details of our cars. We’re happy to announce that we have now teamed up with a supplier, Photobox which means that you can now view and buy high quality prints of these photographs on-line via the Register Library at a reasonable cost.

Altogether over 350 images are available and they can be viewed and purchased via the on-line Register Library at http://www.triple-mshop.org or by visiting the Gallery at: http://www.photoboxgallery.com/triplemgallery

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
5945 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2019 :  21:06:34  Show Profile
http://www.triple-mregister.org/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=11048&SearchTerms=Factory,photos

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3201 Posts

Posted - 29/01/2019 :  22:29:40  Show Profile
Sorry, but I don't seem to find the Triple-M Gallery. If I go there, I get a message that says:
Sorry, we cannot seem to find your page.

Do I REALLY have to log in with yet another ID and password?

Lew Palmer
PA1169, PB0560
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3668 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2019 :  08:21:24  Show Profile
Hello Brian. The photobox facility was put in place thanks to the initiative of Mark Dolton, the aim being that any of us could then purchase archive photographs from them for a modest cost.

A large amount of material was assembled, scanned and placed into the Photobox environment, but unfortunately they withdrew the facility some months ago, so sadly it is now moribund.

Sorry for any disappointment.

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

KevinA

New Zealand
668 Posts

Posted - 30/01/2019 :  08:31:29  Show Profile
Hi Dick. Do the scans still exist or were they lost? These days many firms offer free cloud storage. I suppose these questions that need to be asked are commercial ones. Where it would go from free storage, does that then lead to free download or maybe just a thumbnail preview and some sort of separate purchase system.

Kevin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000