Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 K2019 & K0370
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2019 :  10:15:35  Show Profile
The Register received the following message through Facebook from Anne Knott:

"I'm writing to advise your membership that due to a change in family circumstances our K2 Magnette 'K2019' is up for sale at Bonhams Goodwood Members Meeting sale on 7 April. We thought it was important that the MMM community is aware, as she's an extremely rare example. We'd therefore be very grateful if you could share this if at all possible. Our K1 Magnette saloon 'K0340' is also for sale, as a project. The cars should appear in the online catalogue in the next few days, and can be made available to view prior to the auction. All enquiries to Bonhams please on +44 (0) 20 7468 5801 or ukcars@bonhams.com Many thanks."

'Hope this is of interest to anyone!

Regards,
Cat

Edited by - Cathelijne on 04/03/2019 10:36:06

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2019 :  19:07:20  Show Profile
Thanks for the interesting posting Cat.

This is a chance to bid for two very rare MGs. I do hope the K1 saloon goes to a person who would plan to rebuild it as original and not convert it into yet another car built in the style of a K3.

I wonder how many pillarless saloons are in roadworthy condition, Peter Prosser has two (KN0322 and KN0393)and Bob Grunau in Canada has another(KN0389).

George
Registrar F/L/N types.

Edited by - George Eagle on 04/03/2019 19:15:01
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000