Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Change of Racing Co-ordinator
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2019 :  21:08:52  Show Profile
The following item was posted as a News Item earlier this evening:

Mark Dolton has signified a wish to step down from committee duties and his wider Triple-M Racing duties after the Brands Hatch Race Meeting at the end of April.

Committee member Duncan Potter, who has been working alongside Mark for some time, will step up and take the reins.

The Register owes Mark a huge debt of gratitude for everything that he has done and continues to do to promote the re-birth of Triple-M racing - something that many thought to be impossible. His unchallengeable 'just do it' approach has attracted competitors to the fold and earned just recognition, not least with the the MGCC's Member of the Year Award in 2016. I hope we will all have an opportunity to thank Mark personally for his exceptional contribution and to wish Duncan every success in his new role, which he has been understudying for a while now .....

Mark adds: "After 6 years we have come a long way and are in a great place. From a personal point of view I need to take a break. I'm starting a new business venture and need to focus on getting a balance back with Life. I won't be going far and will be back...so treat it as a sabbatical!"

"I'd also like to thank our brilliant Sponsor Baynton Jones and all our race partners. We couldn't have done any of this without you. Of course I will be racing more this year but just as a competitor and part of the gang. I just want to say a huge thank you to all of you for your support. Special thanks to Fred Boothby - you've been huge support and guide, on and off the track!"

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Edited by - DickMorbey on 02/04/2019 08:07:11

colintf

United Kingdom
1484 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2019 :  22:05:30  Show Profile
Big thanks to Mark for his relentless contagious enthusiasm for MMM Racing. I've only been around it for a few years but ive seen it growing at a rate that makes other groups quite envious. Good to see Duncan carrying on the great work Mark has done.

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2019 :  14:42:34  Show Profile
And a big thanks from me for achieving such success in attracting both racers and the much appreciated sponsors.

George
L2023
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000