Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 SUMMER GATHERING
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

tonym

United Kingdom
651 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  15:12:36  Show Profile
Well done Peter & family.
Wonderful weather, organisation, cars & so on.
Meeting up with folk that one does not see to ofter.
Comparing health issues & generally chewing the cud.
Was well worth the long flog down & back from Leeds - although I was not doing the driving !.

Tony Margel
Go to Top of Page

Cooperman

United Kingdom
758 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  15:16:35  Show Profile
A fantastic day, even Mrs C enjoyed herself so it must have been good. Well done for feeding the 5000 Peter and family.

John Cooper M 628
Go to Top of Page

Mike the M

United Kingdom
481 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  15:24:04  Show Profile
Wonderful organisation, thank you Peter and family for a superb day! So many wonderful cars and owners in a relaxed atmosphere and the time went so quickly. What an array of M types! Well worth the trip from Devon!

Mike Dalby
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1490 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2019 :  17:55:04  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Keith Durston

I would also like to add my thanks to Peter and his team. How nice to see the kids involved with helping out so ably and efficiently and they managed to do it with smiles on their faces. Well done. This was my first attendance at a Summer Gathering and it was certainly worth the 3 hour drive in the M type to get there and back.
Keith

I have to say (at a risk of sounding a lot older than I am) that all of the children there, of all all ages were a delight to be around / have them there/ have them helping and are a real credit to their families. The future generation for our cars is looking good. And just how envious were most of us over those super pedal / push cars

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000