Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Members' area of the MGCC website
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2019 :  20:24:01  Show Profile
The MGCC has just upgraded and improved access to the Members' area of its website.

If you go to https://www.mgcc.co.uk/ and click the green MEMBERS button it will take you to https://www.mgcc.co.uk/members/login/

Because of improved security you'll need to give yourself a fresh password. (Previously you only needed to state your MGCC membership number and your surname.)

Once in, you will be able to see your personal details as held by the MGCC membership team and you will be able to make on line amendments (self and car details) and request other changes.

Do please let us know how you get on - and if you can think of any improvements we'll pass them on to the MGCC Kimber House team.

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

colintf

United Kingdom
1485 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2019 :  20:29:20  Show Profile
Thanks Dick. I noticed this a couple of days ago, and they don't seem to have my D Type listed against me despite me filling the form in when I first got it . I couldn't see a way to add it myself though, but will look again. Many thanks, Colin

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3210 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2019 :  21:49:40  Show Profile
I got my new password, but unfortunately, there are no cars listed under my name. When I tried to add all of the MGs, the online form refuses to allow it to be filled in. Some web site work appears to be in order.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, PB0560
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 01/11/2019 :  22:13:44  Show Profile
Thanks Colin and Lew

We had a demo of the system at the recent Council meeting and it was acknowledged that the site will continue to be developed. Liz Allsworth is the person to contact at Kimber Housewith any updates that you'd like to add (assuming you cannot do so online quite yet.)
LizAllsworth@mgcc.co.uk

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Mike the M

United Kingdom
481 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2019 :  12:32:33  Show Profile
Got my new password, and was in the site, but could not add some details to the MGA!
Cheers, Mike

Mike Dalby
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2019 :  12:56:59  Show Profile
Mike, for the time being I suggest you pass Liz A the info you want to change.

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2019 :  18:03:27  Show Profile
Hi all

I have just visited the web site and found details of my cars, I was able to edit/update the those for the L2.

Currently it does not appear possible to add cars?

George
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000