Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 NEW MEMBERS AWAITING REGISTRATION PLEASE READ
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nick Feakes

USA
3314 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  14:02:27  Show Profile
If you have completed a registration application, it shouldn't be more than a couple of days before I approve your application (if you appear genuine to me). Once I approve your application, the forum will send you an e-mail with a link to complete the process. I have a few applications that I have approved still waiting to be completed. I suspect the e-mail from the website ended up in your junk folder or was blocked by your spam filter. If you are awaiting approval and have not heard within about a week, please e-mail me (nfeakes@hotmail.com) so that I can try and sort out the problem and get you on-line.

Nick (webmaster)

Nick Feakes

USA
3314 Posts

Posted - 29/11/2015 :  15:35:56  Show Profile
I continue to get applications for membership of the forum, which I approve but do not get completed (presumably the email sent from the system does not arrive for some reason or ends up in a junk folder). Some of these applications come from people who have a Triple-M car in their profile so we are potentially losing a member of the forum as well as the information about their car.
I will therefore publish in a new response to this topic the usernames of those whose applications that have not been completed and are about to be deleted (automatically after 30 days).

IF YOUR USERNAME APPEARS BELOW, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL DIRECTLY

Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3314 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2015 :  13:18:16  Show Profile
Chris0027
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA