Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Photo library
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tholden

United Kingdom
1624 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  19:57:43  Show Profile
Have done a search but cannot find the photo library which was referred to here about 18 months ago. I think it was an Austin guy who had access to the old Autocar picture library. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.
Thanks

TH

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  20:05:02  Show Profile
Terry,

Austin Harris is the person, his website is www.austinharris.co.uk. I think the pictures came from the LAT archives.

Peter.
Go to Top of Page

tholden

United Kingdom
1624 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  21:17:44  Show Profile
Thats it - thanks Peter.

TH
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  21:52:57  Show Profile
Terry

I have a suspicion that much material on this discussion board has been archived.

Nick, oh esteemed webmaster, is that so? If I am correct, that seems a shame because one of many benefits of this discussion forum is the ability to refer to wise advice rather than having (now) to re-invent the wheel/camshaft/vertical dynamo etc etc....... because the old info has disappeared into the ether.

Regards
Dick Morbey, PA/B 0743
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 30/09/2009 :  23:57:41  Show Profile
Dick,

You can search all the archived topics by clicking the box which says 'Archived Posts' in the Search function.

Peter.
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  00:33:53  Show Profile
Yes, I did archive topics older than one year. The reason is that new members would have to view all of the 750 odd topics that were still open before getting that little pink folder to go yellow. Now at least, they only have to go back one year.
My apologies, I did intend to make a post after I had done it.
As Peter says, the search function searches all posts so you can still pull up stuff from yesteryear.

Nick

The difference between theory and practice is that in theory, there is no difference between theory and practice.
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2009 :  07:19:45  Show Profile
Thanks, Nick.

Regards
Dick Morbey, PA/B 0743
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly