Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 THE TRIPLE-M REGISTER DATABASE - VERY IMPORTANT !
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3668 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2017 :  18:18:50  Show Profile
Hello Dave

Just checking - are you referring to the PW to access this Forum or the PW required to access the quite separate Register database to view your car's record?

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

Oz34

United Kingdom
2483 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2017 :  19:02:41  Show Profile
The register data base Dick.

Cheers and a very Happy Christmas,

Dave
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3668 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2017 :  22:18:15  Show Profile
Hi Dave,

Thanks for that. The reason I asked is that the two systems are quite separately administered. Nick cannot help you about the database and I can’t help you about the forum!

I’ll send you an email offline to try and sort it out for you.
Regards
Dick

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

geoffw

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2018 :  01:05:01  Show Profile
Dick,
When I put the curser on Register Database on the Home page only Register your Car, Browse the Register & Statistics come up. I can no longer gain entry to My Database, although I used to be able to.

geoffw
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3668 Posts

Posted - 13/02/2018 :  07:54:33  Show Profile
Geoff,

I am puzzled!

As you are one of the people who have been included in the database trial, and have used the facility, are you sure that you are using the correct access route?

You mention using the Register's general website to view your car's details and when I do that at http://www.triple-mregister.com/cardetails_pub1.php?chassisno=2M3328 your car is definitely there to be seen - unless you are referring to a different car that we don't know about!

The route into your personal access to the database is at a different location altogether - that's the one you were given at the outset of the trial - and you'll need to use the password that you set - we do not know what it is, because it's encrypted.

Hope this helps. If not please e-mail me directly - details are on the contacts page.

Regards

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

geoffw

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2018 :  01:20:39  Show Profile
Dick,
It is not that I had trouble getting to my database via the correct access it is that once or twice while on the general web site (www.triple-mregister.org) home page hovering the curser over Register Database brought up 4 options, the 3 mentioned + My Triple-M's but not most of the time!
If however I enter via (www.triple-mregister.com) My Triple-M's comes up ever time.
Most Odd!
geoffw
Go to Top of Page

geoffw

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2018 :  01:34:36  Show Profile
Now I have another problem!
Once I access my datapage & enter my email address & password I get a message Wrong user name or password. I'm sure I had the right password but still I clicked on Reset Password but after 15min or so still have had no email advice on resetting.

geoffw
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3668 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2018 :  06:49:49  Show Profile
Geoff, I will contact you off-line. I think you are possibly muddling the two Register websites.

General public website is not the place to go to find all the details of your car. All that you can see there is a potted summary, necessarily restricted because this is a public website.

The more detailed records are held on the register’s database which is accessed through an entirely separate web location and is heavily secured.

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Edited by - DickMorbey on 15/02/2018 06:51:12
Go to Top of Page

geoffw

Australia
106 Posts

Posted - 15/02/2018 :  21:46:51  Show Profile
Dick,
Have received your email. Thanks for taking the time to try & enlighten me.
I was muddling the two sites.

geoffw
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000