Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Register Database on-line
 Adding photographs
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter Hall

United Kingdom
33 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2016 :  17:24:23  Show Profile
I have successfully completed the registration form. However on the browse link there is a page for photographs, I notice that someone else has added a photograph of my car. I would add some more but can not see where or how to do it.?
Any directions would be appreciated.
Many thanks,
Peter
J4258

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 07/05/2016 :  18:58:13  Show Profile
Peter

Thanks for this.

The pictures that you can see are those that are already on the Register's records. AT present the database roll out has reached stage 1, which is a public 'look only' facility. When stage 2 has been reached shortly you will be able to access the file for your own car and add material to that file as explained in the announcement earlier this week.

In the meantime by all means send pictures to us. The J2 sub-registrar is John Emmett whose e-mail address is john dot r dot emmett at btinternet dot com (I have encoded the address to defeat mischievous web crawlers!) and he can arrange to update your file, after which the pics you have contributed will be visible.

Hope this helps.

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000