Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Traders' Forum
 J2 Carpets available for immediate delivery
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TCTom

USA
264 Posts

Posted - 16/02/2017 :  01:36:16  Show Profile
J2 Carpets - 6 sets available for immediate delivery.
Price is $400 USD or £325 GDP plus shipping.

The set includes the carpet unit for the front section (floors and gearbox area), carpet for the propshaft tunnel between the seats with front and rear edges bound, and hardware for installation.

MG heel pad for the passenger foot rest is also available with a carpet purchase; cost is $23 USD or £18 GDP.

I'm coming to the UK March 23rd for a week and can bring carpets to those who would like to minimize shipping/VAT/duties. Contact me for details.

This carpet design was likely used on later J2s. Earlier carpets may have been 3 piece - left and right floors, and a piece covering the propshaft tunnel from the front edge to the back flare behind the seat. I'll be making those in March. Price is the same; contact me if you are interested.

I can also make these in colors to match original interior colors on a special order basis.

Tom Wilson
Kimber Creek Ltd.
Zionsville, Indiana USA

Tom Wilson
Zionsville, IN USA

greg

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2017 :  10:35:12  Show Profile
Hi tom can you bring me a early j2 set when you come to the uk In march I could meet you and collect and pay my email address is
Claudia_louise17@hotmail.com
Cheers Greg
Go to Top of Page

TCTom

USA
264 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2017 :  01:38:32  Show Profile
Sure Greg, I'm happy to. Will send you a note offline.

Tom Wilson
Zionsville, IN USA
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000