Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Website problems and suggestions
 Contacting fellow MMM member
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

gerard van der veen

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2017 :  23:53:36  Show Profile
Dear all,
I have a simple question. I am new to the MMM register, unaware as how the mailing system works.
I have tried to contact Greg Clark, twice, by using the MMM mailing system (I was directed to him by another MMM member).
I've heard nothing since; could be that he isn't aware of my approach (just a question) or he is away etc.
Also some people send me 'offline' mail, or a mail via MMM; how do I read these mails. They don't appear in my normal home/internet e-mail address... or is there on the forum somewhere I should read these?
Kind regards,
Gerard.

gerard van der veen

ashley

United Kingdom
261 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  01:29:39  Show Profile
Gerard,

I have no clue, tried so many times to send emails which never arrive The web site needs a shake up and needs to work. It currently does not. Needs a Company to be employed to run it correctly and ensure it works. Have you got this mail??
This mail sent with the best intent but this situation needs addressing, how many times do members enquire if their message has been received? It's not working and wants sorting
As said the massage with the best intent and do,not want to offend but I go on eBay, I go on amazon, their sites work, my web site works. Something is not working and it's a pain

With the best regards, Ashley Hay

J2042 J2625 PB0352
Go to Top of Page

sullivan

USA
423 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  03:18:00  Show Profile
Hi Gerard & Dick
I sent Gerard Gregs email that is different from listed. He often takes time to answer, be patient.
Best

Brian W Sullivan
Go to Top of Page

Oz34

United Kingdom
2483 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  09:34:29  Show Profile
Ashley, I would suggest that Amazon & ebay can throw millions at their web sites. The Triple M Register can not.

Gerard, I suggest you try claudia underscore louise17 (at) hotmail dot com.

Dave
Go to Top of Page

ashley

United Kingdom
261 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  10:46:00  Show Profile
Dear Dave,

My comments were only to shake things up a little, I am aware of course the Club runs on a budget and my frustration with things sometimes not working is due to my lack of knowledge, I hate modern technology, get the dog to sort it out!!
Sorry if I have offended
Ashley
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
5942 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  11:22:04  Show Profile
Perhaps the original query should have been posted in the Forum entitled 'Website Problems and Suggestions' rather than this one which is 'Register Database on-line'?

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3314 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  13:35:20  Show Profile
Simon, so moved!

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Richard Verrill

United Kingdom
345 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  13:43:59  Show Profile
Totally understand funds are not readily available from MMM to resolve this issue but surely it is the responsibility of Snitz the software developer to provide a working program. In addition to making the messaging work a link to forward a copy of any message to the sender so there is a record of any message would be very useful.

Richard
PA1733 YA5206
Go to Top of Page

ashley

United Kingdom
261 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  18:47:15  Show Profile
So nothing gets done, my web site works, I receive emails, I am happy to pyay from on funds to get this site to work.
This ain't rocket science and Nick glad you so moved, maybe get moved and get the site working .
Go to Top of Page

Bruce Sutherland

United Kingdom
1539 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  19:17:50  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by ashley

So nothing gets done, my web site works, I receive emails, I am happy to pyay from on funds to get this site to work.
This ain't rocket science and Nick glad you so moved, maybe get moved and get the site working.

Ashley,
Be grateful that forum members like Nick give of their time gratis, so be a little patient and try asking for 'direct' email addresses for those you are unable to contact ............ others do this, so give it a try! .............. please.

Bruce. (PB0564)
Go to Top of Page

Oz34

United Kingdom
2483 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  19:30:46  Show Profile
Hear hear.

Dave
Go to Top of Page

Terry Hartley

United Kingdom
276 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  19:34:54  Show Profile
Well, there you have it Nick. Ashley is happy to pay for the 'fix', so you now know where to send the bill!!!
FYI Ashley the Club (MGCC) may run on a budget, but the Register runs on VOLUNTEERS.
Go to Top of Page

ashley

United Kingdom
261 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  19:48:15  Show Profile
Dear Terry,
I did not want to ruffle any feathers, v happy to receive the bill , my best friend runs my site, will call him now

Go to Top of Page

ashley

United Kingdom
261 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  19:54:05  Show Profile
I am currently buying a new MMM and I know if I was emailing via the site it would not work.
I have links with Riley and Wollsely sites, no issues there again this is an ongoing problem, surely this can be addressed, it's 2017
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3201 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  21:41:45  Show Profile
It is very likely that any site email problems are not due to the Triple-M Forum, but rather the server it runs on or the further outbound mail systems. There is almost nothing that can go wrong on the forum software, but the vagaries of the hosting server and other email systems along the chain are not at all within the control of Nick. So ease up and be grateful for the effort Nick puts forth.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, PB0560
Go to Top of Page

ashley

United Kingdom
261 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2017 :  22:09:20  Show Profile
Terry,

Bank account please and mony straight in this site does nont work,and should do !!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000