Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 K steering arms
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

paul55

Luxembourg
728 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2017 :  20:15:47  Show Profile
Hello,

I am chasing a good pair of K steering arms, I know its a long shot but you never know. Any out there?
Thanks,
Paul.

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 14/11/2017 :  22:21:31  Show Profile
Paul,

Tom Dark makes them, they are much stronger than the originals. I have them on my car and so do several other K3 owners.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

paul55

Luxembourg
728 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2017 :  07:15:23  Show Profile
Thanks Peter,
I have sent you a mail off line, I am still looking for a pair.
Paul.
Go to Top of Page

paul55

Luxembourg
728 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2017 :  13:33:20  Show Profile
As well as Tom Dark, Andy King is making at batch, he is making them in the next weeks, so if anyone wants some give him a call.

Edited by - paul55 on 15/11/2017 13:38:27
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1481 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2017 :  16:34:50  Show Profile
Paul, I will be driving over to Guy's early December if that's a transportation help :)

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

paul55

Luxembourg
728 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2017 :  17:05:08  Show Profile
Thanks for the offer Colin, but Andy is making some other parts for me as well. Not sure when everything will be finished. I get over to the UK on a regular basis, and I drive past Andy's place on the way to Leeds where my family are. So I can pick them up myself when I am over next. BUT if you are coming over to Luxembourg please do call in for a tea, coffee or something stronger..as it's Christmas of course..or close to Christmas. Just let me know when and I'll have the kettle on, Yorkshire tea, none of that continental rubbish, or whatever.
Paul.
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1481 Posts

Posted - 15/11/2017 :  17:08:51  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by paul55

Thanks for the offer Colin, but Andy is making some other parts for me as well. Not sure when everything will be finished. I get over to the UK on a regular basis, and I drive past Andy's place on the way to Leeds where my family are. So I can pick them up myself when I am over next. BUT if you are coming over to Luxembourg please do call in for a tea, coffee or something stronger..as it's Christmas of course..or close to Christmas. Just let me know when and I'll have the kettle on, Yorkshire tea, none of that continental rubbish, or whatever.
Paul.

Many thanks for the kind offer Paul.
I'll keep you posted

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000