Triple M Register
Triple M Register
Home | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Members | Search | Locate members | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Traders' Forum
 Want Collingburn seats this year? Contact me NOW!
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thecollingburnboys

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  13:55:15  Show Profile
Dear MMM owners,
A heads up. I am currently booked up until at least the end of June and enquiries are still coming in, which usually turn into jobs. If you are wanting seats and interior trim from me then now would be a good time to contact me.
I'm currently planning to take a year out of upholstery to pursue another, non MG related pursuit in 2019. I may do the odd interior on the side but it depends how things pan out.
Thanks James Collingburn
collingburn@btinternet.com / 07932257046 / Based in Richmond, N.Yorks, DL10, UK / No landline, No fax.
Here's some of my recent work.

PS That is my eldest son Nathan :-)
Regards James Collingburn.

Edited by - thecollingburnboys on 12/03/2018 14:04:56

thecollingburnboys

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2018 :  15:06:30  Show Profile
Obviously I can do Bucket seats aswell and special racers, K3, J3 etc etc. You supply your existing bucket frames, paint em' with anti-rust paint or buy a new pair from Steve Gilbert, advisable to check them in your car first as there are at least 2 variations on buckets for MG MMM. Ps and Js had the "pointy top" ones, Fs,Ls and others usually had the more "rounded top" ones and ofcourse they can be customised to suit your car. I make seat covers and fit them to whatever you give me, so check they are right first.
Can just do door cards if you want and supply the materials for you to do the other panels.

Regards James Collingburn

Edited by - thecollingburnboys on 12/03/2018 15:10:54
Go to Top of Page

thecollingburnboys

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2018 :  09:45:10  Show Profile
Due to the enquiries I had yesterday I'm now booked up until July.
One customer stated he didn't contact me before as he was under the impression I would only make seats in the standard MG range, this is not true. He wants a darker Oxford blue, not Cerulean blue. Fine with me, like MG offered, you can have any colour you want if it is available to me.
It makes no difference to me, it's your car and you are the customer.

Edited by - thecollingburnboys on 13/03/2018 09:45:41
Go to Top of Page

thecollingburnboys

United Kingdom
331 Posts

Posted - 13/03/2018 :  18:58:18  Show Profile
Seats for a J2 I made in Dark Green leather & Vinyl, this was available when they were made but wasn't an original factory trim colour. Just to show I will make in whatever colour you desire. Shocking Pink or Metallic Gold anyone? :-)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple M Register © 2003-2018 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000