Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Cars wanted
 PA or PB wanted
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NickPoll

France
43 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2018 :  08:05:09  Show Profile
Looking for a PA or PB. Must be in good honest condition.

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2018 :  08:40:08  Show Profile
Hi Nick. I plan to advertise my PA very shortly. Briefly, l have owned this car since 2000 and it is in regular use . It is in very good condition and has been my pride and joy for nearly 20 years.
Reason for sale , well l am slightly older than the car and looking after it and travelling any long distance in it is getting harder. Time for somebody else to enjoy it l feel.
You will find photos etc of it on this website .
Chassis no. 1709. Reg. no. BNA. 710.
My email address should you wish to contact me for price etc is : barray@talktalk.net
Regards, Ray.
Go to Top of Page

Westbury

United Kingdom
1949 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2018 :  09:10:42  Show Profile

Hello, Ray.

Sorry to see you are selling your MG. I hope you will still be keeping in touch and contributing to the MMM website.

Best regards,

Chris.
Go to Top of Page

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2018 :  11:08:38  Show Profile
Hi Chris. A hard decision for me after having P types , on & off , since my first in 1959.
As with many of us in the Register one can say born & bred in Triple M but time comes when one has to accept age catches up.
My son is very much a petrolhead but into more modern cars so the PA will not stay in the family.
I also run an MGB GT so will be MG involved for , hopefully , many years to come yet.
Thanks for your message and hope to see you at VSCC Loton , I’ll be there Saturday only.
Cheers, Ray.
Go to Top of Page

Widung

Sweden
189 Posts

Posted - 28/08/2018 :  17:09:15  Show Profile
I am probably selling my PB in one or two years due to my age - soon 80! That is a long time to wait though for you...

Jan Widung
PB 0635
Go to Top of Page

NickPoll

France
43 Posts

Posted - 31/08/2018 :  20:43:30  Show Profile
I'm very pleased to say that I've bought Ray's lovely cream PA. Picking it up hopefully on Tuesday.
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1481 Posts

Posted - 03/01/2019 :  22:42:56  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by NickPoll

I'm very pleased to say that I've bought Ray's lovely cream PA. Picking it up hopefully on Tuesday.

Enjoy your new PA

Colin Murrell
D0285
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000