Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Triple-M display at the British Grand Prix
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3668 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2019 :  11:18:11  Show Profile
You don’t need me to tell you that Silverstone cancelled the MG Car Club's MG Live event, which would otherwise have taken place in mid June. (Grrr!)

The MGCC has been in close contact with Silverstone ever since and arising from this we have been offered an interesting opportunity.

The offer is for the Triple-M Register to put together a display of Triple-M cars in the National Paddock on the weekend of the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.

The emphasis should desirably be on competition/race cars but roadgoing Triple-M cars would be very welcome as well.

The offer includes two free entry tickets for the British Grand Prix for the weekend and a support vehicle parking pass for the public carparks .

Lauran Gallagher of Kimber House is leading on this and she has asked us to find out as a matter of urgency what level of interest there is.

Cars would need to be in the paddock for all of the three days of the event, namely Friday 12th, Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th of July. This means that cars would probably have to arrive during Thursday 11th.

Owners would not have to be with the cars all the time and if possible we would arrange for some Register signage and representation over the weekend.

We have indicated to the Club that we are very interested in principle in taking up this opportunity but of course it does depend on owners being in a position to support it.

If you are interested in taking part (no commitment at this stage) Would you please therefore contact me as soon as possible and preferably no later than Sunday 19th May at richard dot morbey at gmail dot com

We understand that there should be space for at least 50 Triple-M’s!

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000