Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Traders' Forum
 Beaulieu red field 370 371
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Robert R

Austria
320 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2019 :  10:39:14  Show Profile
Hi greg,
I am interested on Jaeger Oil pressure gauge Malteser with red / white flashes for MG Magna F1 1931 /1932. Could you please give me a price for parts with shipping to Austria / Europa?
mail: robert_rudolf@gmx.at
Kind Regards, Robert R.

Robert RUDOLF
Go to Top of Page

greg

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2019 :  11:56:05  Show Profile
Thankyou for everyone who visited my stand at beaulieu. For all the people who didn’t make it to beaulieu I will get in contact with you this week and sort the parts you need. Sorry I couldn’t respond last week I was at beaulieu since Wednesday and had no internet cheers Greg
Go to Top of Page

Robert R

Austria
320 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2019 :  19:21:01  Show Profile
Hi Greg,
I am interested in buying.
I'm not sure if it's already sold or still available.
The parts are for my MG Magna F

.) Speedo Instrument > send pictures http://www.triple-mregister.org/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=16453&whichpage=1
.) brand new old stock frosted flat glass for Lucas L140s and they will fit rotax aswell they are all still in the original packaging from Lucas. They want to fit D C F J And L type. they are £ 30 each > send pictures > please 3 pieces http://www.triple-mregister.org/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14467
and cost for shipping to my address in Austria / Europe

Robert RUDOLF
Go to Top of Page

MrTA

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2020 :  16:50:23  Show Profile
Hello,

I realize that this post is old but am looking for some parts for my MG TA and I figured you might have them. I am looking for a set of Lucas L140 headlights. I am also looking for dashboard components such as map lights, ignition light and various knobs from the dashboard as mine are in bad shape and would rather use originals from reproduction. Finally, I am looking for a cover and clip part for the regulator (same you have pictured). The cover missing is the one that covers the regulator coil, not the fusebox. Finally, I live in the USA and hope that a shipment would not be a problem. Thanks and best regards.

MrTA
Go to Top of Page

crisonic

Australia
7 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2020 :  08:48:06  Show Profile
Like TA I realize that the time might have passed.
I am looking for the Hobsons oil and fuel gauges to complete my J4 replica. I am not fussed about condition
Many thanks
Crisonic

Pre War owner J2 3018
Go to Top of Page

leckstein

USA
408 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2020 :  11:28:48  Show Profile
Greg, I am looking for a J2 amp meter.

Mike L
Go to Top of Page

richard123

United Kingdom
22 Posts

Posted - 28/06/2020 :  14:25:33  Show Profile
Hi Greg I am told you are the man to go to for gauges, looking for rev counter like the one in the picture think its six inches, also water temp gauge and oil pressure gauge and poss oil temp Gauge, dose not have to have MG stamped on it , its for a pre war dash board, can you give me some ideas of cost and what you may have available, be nice if the temp gauges have the surround that has the 3/4 screw holes for fitting to the dash
Richard

Richard Robinson
Go to Top of Page

PMark

USA
155 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2020 :  08:44:23  Show Profile
HELLO GREG, I SHOILD LIKE TO BUY A WELL LOVED DASH PLATE IF YOU HAVE SAID PLATE, PASSENGER SIDE CENTER P TYPE THX, PMARK
Go to Top of Page

TimR

Australia
15 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2020 :  01:19:21  Show Profile
Hi Greg,
If you still have the Jaeger tachometer on the right, what is the price and what is the diameter please?
Go to Top of Page

leckstein

USA
408 Posts

Posted - 21/09/2020 :  11:45:53  Show Profile
Greg, would you have a proper and original; J2 amp gage?

thanks

Mike L
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000