Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 ENV PRESELECTOR Manual
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

William Cullen

United Kingdom
226 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2024 :  16:28:40  Show Profile
Hi All

I am looking for the new Manual that was publish sometime ago, I did contact the seller as given on this site some time ago.
But had no response .
Thanks

Bill

coracle

United Kingdom
1899 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2024 :  17:12:03  Show Profile
https://www.triple-mregister.org/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=16838&SearchTerms=Banjo+Meyer

I have both the Armstrong and ENV manuals. I believe Peter Meyer retired some time ago which could be why you had no response.

I bought my ENV manual directly from him when it was published. Before that I had contacted him for a copy of the Armstrong manual but he was out of stock and suggested I try the Riley register who did supply the one I have.

It might be worth a try with them regarding the ENV manual.
Go to Top of Page

DK6780

United Kingdom
194 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2024 :  20:14:46  Show Profile
As Nigel says Peter recently retired and gave his archive to the VSCC. The Riley Register has the Armstrong book in stock but not the ENV - if you require help buying the former from them and are not a member get in touch with me and I'll help out.
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6025 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2024 :  20:44:58  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by DK6780

…. if you require help buying the former from them and are not a member get in touch with me and I'll help out.

What a good idea - a Register that requires you to be a member in order to avail of their club resources. Who'd a thunk it?

Simon J
J3437

Edited by - Simon Johnston on 07/04/2024 20:45:26
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000