Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The Hawke History of MMM Competition Cars
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Library

United Kingdom
52 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2020 :  19:22:11  Show Profile
The new 2020 version is now available in the Library shop.

We also have the latest 2019 Yearbook and some older yearbooks are now reduced if you want to make up your collection, George Eagle has kindly produced a list of the articles covered through the years, and its at

https://www.triple-mregister.org/forms2.asp?Yearbooks

Later in the year the Printed Register will be available, I also hope some other books will be ready for Christmas. Will let you know when available.

If you do not do Paypal, contact me and I will advise other payment options.

Rich Stott

Triple-M Register Library
http://www.triple-mshop.org/

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6013 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2020 :  20:04:14  Show Profile
Far be it from me to promote the 2019 Yearbook, but if you don’t have the Hawke History on your bookshelves you’re missing out on essential reading. An absolutely essential reference book.

Simon J
J3437

Edited by - Simon Johnston on 16/07/2020 20:04:41
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3229 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2020 :  21:21:23  Show Profile
Hi Rich and Simon.

Thanks Rich for all the work you have done on the Library and again thanks to Simon and team for the super Yearbook.

I look forward to receiving a copy of the printed Register in due course. I am also pleased o note Jeremy Hawke has re-printed the Hawke history.

George
L2023

Edited by - George Eagle on 16/07/2020 21:23:59
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6013 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2020 :  21:53:08  Show Profile
Thank you for the kind words, George. Much appreciated.

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3229 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2020 :  10:09:52  Show Profile
Just to clarify my posting - the book Jeremy Hawke is planning to re-print is "How They Ran J1s and J2s in Competition" by Mike Hawke.

The other book Mike also produced was "75 Years of the J2 M.G." which I expect Rich may still have in stock.

I am always amazed at the depth of the research the late Mike Hawke conducted into Triple-M motoring history.

George
L2023

Edited by - George Eagle on 17/07/2020 10:13:13
Go to Top of Page

Colin Butchers

United Kingdom
1483 Posts

Posted - 18/07/2020 :  10:18:27  Show Profile
The Hawke History of MMM Competition Cars is actually produced under the editorial control of Karl Wiessmann and is a tribute to the late Mike Hawke who did so much to document and record MMM history. The numerous pages of information have been collated by individuals such as Jay Hall, Mike Dalby, Pete Thelander and others, whilst I put together the stuff about Q Types with great assistance from Jay and Tim Jackson who managed to trace the history of the two cars which live in Australia. It is very much a continuing work as and when information emerges and I am currently nearing completion of several more pages relating to the Le Mans PAs. With luck, these should appear in the 2021 edition of The Hawke Book.

Colin B.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000