Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Pre-War Prescott 2021
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2021 :  18:42:15  Show Profile
Now that the dust is settling on the change of date, we've had about 40 entrants roll over their entries to 2022, but only two of the MMM entries, which is excellent.

This means that we have plenty of capacity for more entries right now, and the online entry facility (http://prewarprescott.com/?page_id=161) has been updated to the new date.

Here's the latest MMM entry list - apologies if it isn't precisely right, and please let me know if it is not. Keeping up with incoming is somewhat challenging right now.

1 1930 M.G. M Simon Bruce
2 1933 M.G. J2 s/c Gilbert Collins
3 1934 M.G. PA Keith Riches
4 1933 M.G. J2 John Dorney (VMR)
5 1933 M.G. L Heinz Muller (VMR)
6 1934 M.G. PA Anthony Richards (VMR)
7 1929 M.G. M Frank Ashley (VMR)
8 1930 M.G. M Mark Smith
9 1931 M.G. D John Emmett (VMR)
10 1932 M.G. J1 Colin Lee (VMR)
11 1934 M.G. PA Colin Butchers
12 1930 M.G M Mike Dalby (VMR)
13 1934 M.G. PA Colin McLachlan
14 1933 M.G. J2 Dr. Mike Gardiner
15 1933 M.G. J4 Barry Walker
16 1931 M.G. F1 Ian Goddard
17 1934 M.G. NA Graham Finch
18 1935 M.G. NB William Abbott
19 1935 M.G. NB Chris Little (VMR)
20 1935 M.G. J2 Bernard Scott
21 1930 M.G. M 12/12 Rep. Greg Smith (VMR)
22 1935 M.G. PA Graham Williams
23 1935 M.G. PA Richard Holl (VMR)
24 1930 M.G. M Ian Judd (VMR)
25 1931 M.G. D Digby Gibbs
26 1931 M.G. D Ted Hack (VMR)
27 1931 M.G. D Bill Grayling
28 1933 M.G. J2 Stephen Rees
29 1932 M.G. D Vincent Dransart (VMR)
30 1933 M.G. L André Frick
31 1933 M.G. J2 Arnaud Jacob
32 1934 M.G. PA Andrew Isherwood
33 1932 M.G. J2 Christopher Smith
34 M.G. PA John Woolston
35 1932 M.G. M Matt Harnden (VMR)
36 1934 M.G. PA John Adams
37 1932 M.G. M Philip Coombs (VMR)
38 1934 M.G. PA Ron Warr
39 M.G. J2 Jeremy Prince
40 1932 M.G. F special Mark Brierley
41 1934 M.G. PA Cream Cracker team car Jonathan Toulmin
42 1936 M.G. N William Opie

Spectators

1933 M.G. L Ian Davison (VMR)
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2021 :  23:58:23  Show Profile
Looks like excellent news from the UK Government is emerging. It looks like the lockdown WILL end on July 19th, with an almost complete return to pre-pandemic normality.

This is the Monday AFTER what would have been the July weekend's rally dates, so this absolutely vindicates the decision to postpone to September.

Of course we also need MSUK to align their restrictions, but I can't imagine that will take them another 8 weeks from the end of lockdown.

This is really fantastic news, as the current restrictions on Prescott are ridiculous - requiring pre-registration of EVERYONE, including spectators (for track-and-trace), social distancing, no traders or displays in the Paddock, masks, no practical way of accommodating campers, complete segregation of the Orchard from the Paddock - so no spectators in the Paddock, no catering for spectators, and on and on.

Hooray for some common sense at last!

However, international travel is a different story. Number 10 is apparently pouring cold water on reports last week that fully-vaccinated international travelrs might soon be able to avoid quarantine. I can only hope that this, too, is lifted by September.

Entries remain open and I am really looking forward to unfettered spectator involvement.
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2021 :  00:27:38  Show Profile
This info just sent out today by the Bugatti Owners Club. I will be clarifying some of this with the BOC - particularly whether there is any more need to pre-register for track-and-trace. Hopefully not, so that anyone will be able to simply turn up on the day and pay at the gate, which would be super news - particularly for spectators. Watch this space for further updates.

"As you can imagine, there has been progress with the easing of social distancing requirements since our email last week. The main development being that we have received written confirmation from Motorsport UK that competition and spectator bubbles will no longer need to be kept separate. This means that everyone on site will have access to all areas on the Prescott Estate.

In addition to spectators having access to the paddock, we can also confirm the Club Shop and Friends of Prescott Shop will be reopening from 24th July onwards. All of these are massive steps back towards normality for us as a Club and venue.

As we are all aware, the government has removed all legal restrictions on social distancing, but Covid-19 is still in circulation within the population. All of the guidelines issued by central government lay the responsibility for operating covid secure environments with event organisers and venues, empowering them to create their own policies and also accept the accountability if it goes wrong.

We want Prescott to provide a welcoming and happy environment for everyone who attends, but we also need to be sensible enough to make sure you only take memories (and hopefully awards) home with you, not Covid. Therefore, we have taken the decision to relax some of our covid rules, but have additional control measures in place to help to keep everyone safe. We are trying to make life as easy as possible for everyone, but we are not 100% back to ‘normal’ as yet.

Therefore, when you arrive at Prescott from 19th July onwards, you will be asked to prove you are double vaccinated or have a negative test within the past 48 hours by using the NHS COVID PASS APP on your phone. If you cant provide this proof, for example, if you don’t have smart phone, then we will temperature check you before allowing entry.

Whilst you are within the paddock, we ask that you wear masks in areas where lots of people are, which will primarily be around the Paddock Office and Paddock Café area. Masks within indoor spaces such as toilets are still mandatory. Whilst moving around inside The Clubhouse we ask that you please wear your mask, but whilst seated, even if not eating and drinking then masks are not needed.

We hope to continue to remove more restrictions as we approach the end of the season and thank you for your support with these changes as they happen. We know its far from ideal, but it’s closer to normal than we have been for a long time. We believe that be operating these compromises we have found a happy medium, allowing as much as possible to return to normal, whilst doing our very best to keep everyone safe. Thank you as ever for your understanding."
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2021 :  22:54:38  Show Profile
Here is the latest, and hopefully the final word on track-and-trace, pre-registration, camping, entries plus an insight into how things will work on the day. The following is important information for everyone planning to attend – whether entrant, passenger, spectator or trader. So please read carefully and take the requested actions.

Track-and-Trace

I am preparing the master track-and-trace list which needs to include EVERYONE onsite at Prescott on Saturday. Copies will be printed off for the gate marshals to use to check everyone in. I have started assembling the list and have posted it to the Entry page on the Pre-War Prescott website at http://prewarprescott.com/?page_id=547. I have only included the last four digits of contact numbers on this spreadsheet, but that should be good enough for you all to check that I have your correct number. I am mostly extracting these numbers from the entry forms, but of course, they do not include passengers, so I suspect that the list is woefully incomplete at the present time.

The good news is that IF you are not found on the list when checked in at the gate, then the gate marshals will be able to take names and contact details on the spot. This means that we CAN accept spectators and entrants at the gate who have not pre-entered, and simply want to pay at the gate. I know, for example, that some people cannot know until very shortly before the day, whether they will be able to come or not, so this will not now be a problem.

The bad news is that the more people that need to have their details taken at the gate, the worse will be the traffic back-up in the lane which will cause unacceptable congestion for the locals and, in turn, problems for the BOC. So please help me get the list as complete as humanly possible in advance.

Covid

Good news! No more need to show proof of vaccination or a recent negative test. We’ll simply be checking everyone’s temperatures at the gate on the day. However, we must reserve the right to refuse entry for anyone who has a fever over 38 degrees C (or 100.4 degrees F).

MSUK Clubman Licenses

New for this year and nothing to do with Covid is the MSUK requirement for everyone 18 and over who wishes to climb the hill – drivers AND passengers – to have an MSUK Clubman license. This is quick, easy and free to obtain at https://rsclubman.motorsportuk.org/.

On arrival at Prescott, all those wishing to climb the hill – drivers and passengers 18 and over - will need to visit the BOC office where Bethany Hargreaves will be checking licenses and giving out wristbands to indicate proof of license. If you have NOT got a license, don’t worry. You will simply be able to fill in the simple application form in the office and you will be good to go. These forms will then be sent to MSUK the following Monday.

Pre-Registration for Pre-War Prescott

Once you have your shiny new license, you should pre-register for the event on the BOC website. The link is https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=mEUm-jd1XUS5CjLzzsdgMauAdoQPXPlMui_ZyeEs9rxUREpQN0VVRFBYU1IzOE01STZWTkI3WkgwOC4u. But again, if you have not pre-registered, don’t worry. You will be able to register on the day, but the more pre-registered bods we have, the less paperwork there will be on the day.

The track-and trace spreadsheet explained above also has a column for pre-registration. Apart from myself, it is all No’s at the moment. I want it to be all Yes’s by the day!

As you can imagine, all of the above is causing a vast amount of work behind the scenes and a good deal of red tape for all of you to battle through, but the more we can all put behind us now, then the more enjoyable and relaxed the day will be. Thanks in advance for your understanding and co-operation, and can I ask all participating club representatives to follow up regarding these requirements with your respective club members, so as to maximize the chances of reaching everyone.

Camping

Camping is ON. BUT you do need to pre-book with the BOC this year. Call them on 01242/637136. But there is an IMPORTANT directive for camping this year. Because the local Rotary Club are holding their event on Sunday, they will be marking out the orchard on Saturday evening. So I have agreed that we will all pitch our camps, campers, etc. right across the far side of the Orchard (where many of you traditionally locate yourselves). But please no not pitch yourself along the stony track past the Bugatti Trust building, i.e. behind the hedge from the lane. If you do, you risk your tent being bodily moved when you aren’t looking!

Entries

We’ve had about 25% of the entries rolled over to 2022 which means that right now we have 209 entries and 356 climbs booked. So right now we have plenty of remaining capacity and entries remain open. But, as mentioned above, if you cannot make a decision before the day, or simply want to wait to see how things play out, we will be able to accept entries and spectators at the gate on the day. However, if you wish to climb the hill, you should book now in order to receive your free climb. There may or may not be spare climbs to be had on the day, depending on how many more entries arrive between now and the day.

Do come back to me with any questions or queries on any of the above or anything else.
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1481 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2021 :  05:35:25  Show Profile
Thanks Ian
Steffi and I also pre-registered with BOC yesterday.

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2021 :  16:38:18  Show Profile
Thanks Colin, noted.

Ian
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 12/08/2021 :  20:36:22  Show Profile
Here's the latest info circulated this morning:

Earlier this week I sent over all of the enveloped tickets to John Hicks in Gotherington for the entries received so far and he will post them on to everyone when he receives them. I already have a second batch being enveloped and John will have spares, so there’s no problem in ticketing entries if you would still like to enter, and with over 60 entries rolled over and numerous cancellations due to ongoing international restrictions, we do have plenty of spare capacity to go. As of this morning, we have 198 entries and 349 climbs booked.

Track and Trace. The list is building and I am aware that there was no T&T checks at VSCC Prescott last weekend (a lapse by the club, I am told). And since the current BOC philosophy is that we can take T&T contact details at the gate, I’m not going to worry any more about the completeness of the list. Please continue to send contact numbers for you and your passengers, but don’t fret if you cannot.

MSUK Clubman Licenses. Ditto. If you or any of your hillclimbing passengers don’t have a license by the day, there will be simple paper forms for you to fill in at the office on the day.

Combined, these last two points mean that we can readily accept entries or spectators who simply turn up on the day and wish to pay at the gate – just like we always have. And of course entries remain open at this time.

Camping. ALL camping over the weekend MUST be pre-booked with the BOC at https://www.prescotthillclimb.co.uk/eve ... r-prescott. Please do not call them. This web page is slightly confusing as it is the main page for PWP on their website. The tickets offered on this page are ONLY the camping tickets. Entry bookings for any of the weekend’s activities should be made at http://prewarprescott.com/?page_id=161. Which reminds me that I have had a couple of people contact me to ask how they book spectator tickets, as the link on the PWP home page to this page was simply titled ‘ENTRY FROM’. I have amended this to read ‘ENTRY FORM AND SPECTATOR TICKETS’ and clarified the info on the booking page itself.

Can I also remind all campers to pitch themselves on the FAR side of the Orchard when you arrive, because the Rotary Club will be staking out the Orchard on Saturday evening for their Sunday event. You can camp through to Monday if you wish, but we MUST ensure we keep to the far fence and not camp as several usually do) along the track at the lower end of the Orchard beyond the Bugatti Trust.

I can confirm we will be joined on Saturday evening by the fabled Eureka Jazz Band for the evening and there will be a full bar.

Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2021 :  18:53:51  Show Profile
Here's the latest MMM entry list - same number of cars as the list posted above (42), but lots of changes. Entries remain open.

I think I have traced the Crownwheel Trophy so I have printed off a batch of voting forms for the day. Could I have a volunteer to distribute them, collect them in and calculate the winner?

In other news this morning, we have abandoned our Delta/Virgin flights to London from Seattle. We could not get any sense out of the airlines or Expedia (through whom we booked) and these airlines are canceling flights at no notice all over the place and leaving people stranded. And there are NO Delta/Virgin flights out of Seattle anyway and we cannot get them to re-book us through JFK, and even some of the JFK flights are being canceled at no notice. So with two weeks to go, I made the decision this morning to book entirely new flights with BA, who ARE flying out of Seattle to London. Now to book three sets of Covid tests. What a nightmare!

1 1930 M.G. M Simon Bruce
2 1933 M.G. J2 s/c Gilbert Collins
3 1933 M.G. J2 John Dorney (VMR)
4 1933 M.G. L Heinz Muller (VMR)
5 1934 M.G. PA Anthony Richards (VMR)
6 1929 M.G. M Frank Ashley (VMR)
7 1930 M.G. M Mark Smith
8 1931 M.G. D John Emmett (VMR)
9 1934 M.G. PA Colin Butchers
10 1930 M.G M Mike Dalby (VMR)
11 1934 M.G. PA Colin McLachlan
12 1933 M.G. J2 Dr. Mike Gardiner
13 1933 M.G. J4 Barry Walker
14 1931 M.G. F1 Ian Goddard
15 1935 M.G. NB Chris Little (VMR)
16 1935 M.G. J2 Bernard Scott
17 1930 M.G. M 12/12 Rep. Greg Smith (VMR)
18 1935 M.G. PA Graham Williams
19 1935 M.G. PA Richard Holl (VMR)
20 1930 M.G. M Ian Judd (VMR)
21 1931 M.G. D Digby Gibbs
22 1931 M.G. D Ted Hack (VMR)
23 1931 M.G. D Bill Grayling
24 1933 M.G. J2 Stephen Rees
25 1934 M.G. PA Andrew Isherwood
26 1932 M.G. J2 Christopher Smith
27 M.G. PA John Woolston
28 1932 M.G. M Matt Harnden (VMR)
29 1934 M.G. PA John Adams
30 1932 M.G. M Philip Coombs (VMR)
31 1934 M.G. PA Ron Warr
32 M.G. J2 Jeremy Prince
33 1932 M.G. F special Mark Brierley
34 1934 M.G. PA Cream Cracker team car Jonathan Toulmin
35 1936 M.G. N William Opie
36 1932 M.G. J2 Geoff Enoch
37 1930 M.G. M John Haine (VMR)
38 1931 M.G. F1 Ian Goddard (VMR)
39 1934 M.G. PA Colin Murrell
40 M.G. J2 Stefan Wulff
41 1931 M.G. C Montlhery Midget Mike Gooch (VMR)
42 1935 M.G. PA Nick Jarman (VMR)

Spectators

1933 M.G. L Ian Davison (VMR)
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2021 :  15:17:01  Show Profile
Just heard that the BBMF Spitfire will be beating up the Paddock at 1419 hrs precisely. The actual aircraft (one of five Spits operated by the Flight) is currently unallocated but we will know before the day.

I have asked for the pilot's pilot license number for MSUK and his test and trace contact details. ;-)
Go to Top of Page

coracle

United Kingdom
1870 Posts

Posted - 15/08/2021 :  15:34:07  Show Profile
Presumably a "Grace and favour" appearance.
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 18/08/2021 :  15:56:09  Show Profile
The pilot has been announced. He's Sqn Ldr Mark 'Suggs' Sugden, currently a fighter pilot on the Flight. His current posting is as a Deputy Flight Commander on 11 Squadron, RAF Conningsby, operating the Eurofighter Typhoon. He will be taking over as OC BBMF at the end of the season. I should get a call from him two days beforehand, at which time we will know which Spit he will be flying.

Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2021 :  13:59:27  Show Profile
Well, a week is a long time in rally planning! The headline news is that I have not been able to reach agreement with the BOC regarding suitable catering for our traditional Saturday evening BBQ, so I have arranged with the Shutters in Gotherington to expect an influx of thirsty and hungry punters on Saturday evening, with overflow, if needed, at the Royal Oak at Gretton. There will be catering and bar service at Prescott during the day and I will sort refunds for everyone who has paid for the evening do.

The reason for disappointing those who have already bought tickets requires an explanation. The situation goes back to last year when Ciaran Mac Cana, the owner of Exemplar Solutions who had catered Prescott for many years felt that he had been put in an impossible contractual position by the BOC and walked out. Apparently, the new team running the BOC had not realised that Ciaran owned all of the kitchen equipment (some hundred thousand pounds worth) plus the bar, tables and chairs and so on. He took it all with him. The upshot is that the club is scrambling to provide contract caterers, but even the caterer at VSCC Prescott last weekend has handed in their notice – for reasons I won’t go into here. This week, the new caterers for PWP provided via the BOC a very simple menu for Saturday night – basically a burger or chicken with few trimmings and asked for an additional £3-50 for an ice cream tub! Compared to the massive spread that Ciaran traditionally provided for us, including a wide range of meats, vegetables, salads, breads and desserts, I felt that I could not take £22 per person for such a simple menu. The problem is compounded by the fact that the BOC was going to take a 30% cut, which meant that the caterer would only have received £14 of your money, hence the basic menu. I do charge £22, so ‘make’ £2 per ticket for my trouble, but I also pay the £600 for the band and their BBQs and beer, so I actually offer the evening at a considerable loss anyway. Moreover, the BOC required me to deal with them and not the caterers directly and required payment in full to them by 1st September which precluded late ticket sales or sales on the day, as had been accommodated by Ciaran for many years.

I hope that the catering situation at Prescott improves by next year – we’ll just have to wait and see. So we will hold the awards ceremony by the start line, as we used to do in the past. I expect the bar to remain open for some time after the hill closes. I will certainly be ready for a pint.

Regarding BBQ refunds, I propose to refund all those who paid by PayPal, through PayPal and all those who paid by cheque or bank transfer I will reimburse with cash on the day. Please let me know if this arrangement causes any of you a problem.

Next - marshaling. After over 60 rollovers to next year, the Draft 1 marshaling plan was shot to pieces, so this week I prepared and circulated a new draft to all who have generously volunteered to help out for an hour or two. Please, if you received that e-mail, respond to confirm your slot if you have not already done so. And also please note that the FREE BEER chits for every volunteer that were to be legal tender at the Clubhouse will now be honoured at the Shutters in the evening!

Tickets. All the tickets for entries received up to last week were posted across to John Hicks last week. They arrived on Tuesday and he posted them on to everyone yesterday. I have posted about ten more sets directly from Seattle over the last few days, and John now has plenty of spare tickets and will post them on for any entries that arrive from now. Please check your tickets carefully when you receive them and make me aware of any screwups!

Regarding test-and-trace, MSUK licenses and pre-registrations with the BOC, I am not going to worry any more about any of this. We now know that we can all give our contact numbers on arrival for T&T, can fill in simple paper forms on the day for registration and MSUK license applications and I really don’t have any more time to waste on this pointless exercise. Go get your licenses and pre-register and send in your contact details if you wish, or sort all on the day.

In other news this week, Jayne and I have had so much trouble with Delta/Virgin that we have re-booked our Seattle-London flights with BA and hope to move our Delta/Virgin booking to next July if we can. We were holding direct tickets from Seattle to London (after four changes since early 2020), but there are no Delta/Virgin flights from Seattle to London right now. We could not get any sense out of Expedia, through whom we booked regarding possible re-routing through JFK and Delta/Virgin wouldn’t talk to us as we hadn’t booked through them! With time ticking away fast, and reading numerous horror stories on social media posted by others who had booked transatlantic flights with Delta/Virgin and been abandoned at the last minute, we were not prepared to wait to see what happened. BA is flying daily from Seattle to London and I have confirmed this by watching FlightRadar24 and actually seeing the flights arrive and depart every day.

We have also sorted our pre-departure Covid tests and day 2 tests in England, and now just have to fill in our UK Government Passenger Locator Forms and sort our pre-return testing. But at least we won’t have to quarantine now.

But enough of the sausage-making! I am very pleased to say that the last couple of clue stops have fallen into place this week for the Sunday Navigation Rally so I have been able to finalize the Tour Handbook and nav rally clue cards. Likewise for the Friday Scenic Tour and Weston’s visit. This is a full day’s run and completely FREE (apart from the Weston’s tour). You can find the current list of Friday entrants at http://prewarprescott.com/?page_id=547 (third link down) and I’m printing a few spare Tour Handbooks, so if you are not on the list and would like to be, just let me know. There is no booking form – and NO need for MSUK licenses! And I can now e-mail the final version of the Handbook to anyone who chooses not to start at Prescott on Friday morning, so you can join anywhere along the route. The Handbook returns you to Prescott, but of course, you can jump off wherever you wish.

What else? I now have a time for the Spitfire – 1419 hours. We don’t yet know which one it will be (they have a choice of five – how many can say that?) and I will know which one has been allocated to us nearer the day. But I do know who the pilot will be. It will be Sqn Ldr Mark 'Suggs' Sugden, currently a fighter pilot on the Flight – his weekend secondary duty. His current primary duty is as a Deputy Flight Commander on 11 Squadron, RAF Conningsby, operating the Eurofighter Typhoon. He will be taking over as OC BBMF as his primary duty at the end of this display season in October. He’s going to call me two days beforehand, at which time we will know which Spit he will be bringing.

After receiving an informative article from the Cotswold Canals Trust (who will have a display at Prescott this year for the first time), the Commemorative Programme is now complete and ready to ship off to our printers in Cheltenham – another big job ticked off. All entrants of pre-war cars will receive a free copy at the gate. At 56 pages with a host of interesting articles, it is a VMR Magazine on steroids. Copies will be available to all others on the day for £3 each.

Entries and spectator tickets for Pre-War Prescott and all of the other weekend’s Summer Rally activities remain OPEN and we can now also accept entries and spectators on the day – simply turn up on the day and pay at the gate. Enter at http://prewarprescott.com/?page_id=161. But if you enter in advance, you receive a free climb. Right now, we should also have a few spare climbs on the day. Come and find me early!
Go to Top of Page

Colin McLachlan

United Kingdom
987 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2021 :  16:30:11  Show Profile
I don't know how you keep going in the face of all these problems. Let us at least help with one: I know we said we wouldn't, but we'll do the judging for the Period Dress Quaich if you don't have anyone so far.

Also, please just transfer our barbecue tickets into the Club funds - no need to refund them. We can have dinner at our hotel. Others may consider this a good idea

Colin

Crail, Fife.
PA 0613
MG3242
Register No. 2591
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
651 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2021 :  21:55:03  Show Profile
Colin,

That is incredibly helpful - and generous - of you Colin, and Mike Pancheri (PB) has kindly offered to co-ordinate the Best MMM Car judging for the Crownwhel Trophy. He'll be passing out the voting forms in the morning, then collecting them and tallying the votes in the afternoon before the hill closes and we have the awards ceremony.

Edited by - Ian Grace on 19/08/2021 21:55:44
Go to Top of Page

Blue M

United Kingdom
1457 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2021 :  16:00:31  Show Profile
With no catering does this mean there will also be no food/drinks/tea/coffee available during the day and that we should bring every we need with us?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000