Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 My Class H Record attempt project
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

McEvoy

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2020 :  10:54:59  Show Profile
Many of you will know from my time as the Triple-M treasurer that I have been designing and building a Triple-M special to attack some Class H records.
Again some of you will know that about 18 months ago I was diagnosed with motor neurone disease which initially effected my walking requiring a wheeled walker and stick. It is now effecting my arms and fingers such that using spanners and operating my lathe and milling machines I am becoming a danger to myself.
So with no cure in sight the decision has been made to sell on this 200 BHP per litre project to someone else.
The project is at a stage where it can be developed into an alternative guise making it suitable for VSCC and Triple_M events
AN e-mail to bobmilton03atgmaildotcom and I can send an in depth description of this project to those genuinely interested.

Bob

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2020 :  13:36:53  Show Profile
Hi Bob. So sorry to hear of your nasty health problem . Barbara and l send you our best wishes at this difficult time .
I had looked forward to seeing your Triple M Special sometime in the future and your achievements with it . What a great shame that this disease has put a stop to those plans.
Good luck for the future , Bob , you are in our thoughts .
Ray.
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 22/08/2020 :  14:05:03  Show Profile
Hi Bob - it would be lovely if someone, or a group, could take on and complete your impressive and highly engineered project car and for you to witness it attacking the records.

In the meantime you and Joan are very much in our thoughts.

George
Go to Top of Page

McEvoy

United Kingdom
252 Posts

Posted - 24/08/2020 :  14:52:03  Show Profile
Nick Feakes has moved a brief description of this project together with some photographs to the Cars for Sale section of the Forum

Bob
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000