Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Two PA's same chassisnumber??
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Brian Watson

United Kingdom
188 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2020 :  14:21:17  Show Profile
I would reply because I think it's important. However, the last time I raised a touchy subject on this Forum I received a slap from the Chairman and the thread was closed down so what's the point...

Good luck, Gerard.

Brian
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2020 :  15:43:46  Show Profile
But whats the register done wrong here today, Its not listed as 0909.

Apart from the chasis plate and old FIA doc, and some of the sales patter. Register cant control that...It isn't listed as 909.

Clearly PA0909 is listed as a 4 seater.

Anyone buying the special, attempting to call it 0909 would be put straight.

This is nothing like the K3 situation.

Cant see anyone trying to take this special near the DVLa....

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Edited by - Dolts on 15/09/2020 15:44:21
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3339 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2020 :  17:31:58  Show Profile
I am away from home traveling in my motorhome some have come to this late. In an ideal world we would know (amongst other things) the true identity of all the cars applying for inclusion in the Register. It seems to me that one of the vehicles is not in the UK and is therefore impossible to examine for proof of its identity. So at the moment we are forced to accept the unsatisfactory situation in which we find ourselves. If in the future this car should return to the UK then that would be an opportunity to resolve this question.
So let us all remain civil and understand that all the volunteers that work very hard to make this Register as good as it possibly can be deserve praise not brick-bats.
Whilst on this particular topic I am aware there are vacancies for sub-registrars, so if you feel you would like to be involved and really get to know what is going on, I am sure the Secretary would love to hear from you.
Nick (currently in Utah, Nevada tomorrow).

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Bruce Sutherland

United Kingdom
1544 Posts

Posted - 15/09/2020 :  22:07:17  Show Profile
Nick.
"So let us all remain civil and understand that all the volunteers that work very hard to make this Register as good as it possibly can be deserve praise not brick-bats."

Very well said.

And please keep clear from all of those wildfires western USA.

Bruce. (PB0564)

Edited by - Bruce Sutherland on 15/09/2020 22:14:04
Go to Top of Page

gerard van der veen

United Kingdom
152 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2020 :  11:43:24  Show Profile
Dear All,

After reading all your replies, leaving it for some time, I’ve put closure to it myself; I thank the few men who gave me a decent and positive response.

I’ve spent long enough on this planet to make a fair judgement on the matter I started; the outcome is not different from what I expected!
Since the Register hasn’t been able to assure me, that the owner of PA0909 has been contacted and informed what is happening to him/her (not only courteous, but it’s main task!), shows me that also this ‘fraternity’ has become a ‘Peter’s principle’; not being able to protect one’s heritage will ultimately failing in having a future. Living in a ‘Darwinist’ age, this is dangerous to some, not for others, as Natura nihil frustra facit…

Enjoy your hobby, whilst it lasts…

gerard van der veen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000