Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 The Registrar Team - update
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2022 :  11:45:04  Show Profile
Hello folks,
The Committee recently simplified the way that our Registrars carry out their duties. As you probably know, the various model types have a dedicated individual registrar, who records details of the cars and their owners and other info, such as pictures of the cars, documents and so on.

'The Registrar Team' is a sub-committee of the main Register committee. They meet regularly to ensure that they are doing the best to support owners, the latest meeting being just 2 days ago.

Until now, Ted Hack has been the Registrar for the D types and the J1s but because of family pressure he has decided to step down. His place has been taken by Cathelijne Spoelstra so she will be adding the Ds and J1s to her existing portfolio of C, J3,J4 and other exotica! Oh, and Cat is also the Register's correspondent to the MGCC Safety Fast magazine!

Thanks are due to Ted for his work on the Ds J1s and to Cat for picking up the baton. Where would we be without such dedicated volunteers?!

Did you know that we can enable Triple-M owners to have direct access to (just) their car details on our Register database? There you can view material and contribute info, pictures and documents? Several of you have already done this and report favourably, so if you'd like to follow them, please contact 'your' registrar for details.

Thank you!

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org

PeterL

United Kingdom
1711 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2022 :  12:19:44  Show Profile
Thanks Dick

And thanks to Ted too.

I have very much enjoyed his D Type Dispatches which are relevant also to the F tourer and salonette owners.

And to Cathelijne who I am sure will carry them on in style.

Very best wishes

P
Go to Top of Page

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2022 :  12:26:16  Show Profile
Thanks Peter

I may have given the wrong impression, but as far as I know, thankfully Ted is continuing with his D Group https://mgdgroup.org/ and its Dispatches. Sorry, Ted!

Dick Morbey, Register Secretary
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
secretary@triple-mregister.org
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1481 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2022 :  14:49:22  Show Profile
Many thanks Ted and Cat :)

Colin Murrell
PA0786 (D0285 previously)
Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) & MG Motor (BTCC 2012-5)
http://www.triple-mracing.com/
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1027 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2022 :  20:45:35  Show Profile
Thanks Ted!
And super of Cat to jump in

Onno "J,D,M" Könemann
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked