Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Hampton Court Concours of Elegance: Sat 3 Sept.
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

henderson

United Kingdom
72 Posts

Posted - 17/02/2022 :  12:34:34  Show Profile
Last September a group of Triple-M cars (and their owners!) attended the Hampton Court Concours of Elegance, a write up of the event by Tim Luffingham can be found in the October/November issue of the Bulletin.

This year the Triple-M Register has again been invited for the event on Saturday the 3rd of September. For those of you who might wish to make a weekend of it I have provisionally held rooms at the Burnham Beeches Hotel in Burnham for the Friday and Saturday nights.
Evening get-togethers on Friday and Saturday are also being considered.

At this stage we have been offered 15 car places at Hampton Court but this may be increased to 20 places should demand be exceeded. A reduced entry fee of £60 for the car and driver plus £30 for the Passenger/Navigator this includes entrance to the Palace.
The Concours of Elegance for more information on the event please visit their website www.concoursofelegance.co.uk

Also Calling all J1, J2, J3 & J4 owners would you like to celebrate the 90th Anniversary of the J TYPES.
We are looking for a J1, J2, J3 and J4 for a display at Hampton Court Palace on Saturday the 3rd September 2022 along with other Triple M cars which will be attending.

I really hope that we can get a good turnout of Triple-M cars at this year’s event and in order to help with planning would very much ask that if you are interested in either attending just for the day or making a weekend of it that you Register your interest with me. The Register and I can then provide further details and start to make firm arrangements with the Hotel and Hampton Court Palace.
For details see https://www.triple-mregister.org/forms2.asp?Invitations

Thank you
Colin Henderson
Please email me call 01895 631643 or email bigfoot.5@btinternet.com

Edited by - DickMorbey on 17/02/2022 12:54:45
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000