Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Happy Holidays
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LewPalmer

USA
3209 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2022 :  19:07:10  Show Profile
We wish all a happy holiday season. We are hunkered down here in the upper midwest of the US, as today the wind chill temperature is currently -34 degrees (Fahenheit). That will put frost on your pumpkin! Luckily, my garage and shop are heated.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, NA0651

Kaklemmer

USA
64 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2022 :  00:21:38  Show Profile
It’s a balmy 4° F in Detroit. MGs are snuggled in the garage waiting for Santa to bring them goodies. Happy Christmas Lew and everyone!
Go to Top of Page

John Hunting

Australia
85 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2022 :  01:36:44  Show Profile
I hate to say this , here in Western Australia overnights are around 20c . Early drives to the beach in a MMM are fantastic , Happy Christmass
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2022 :  09:43:42  Show Profile
Here in the UK the temperature is currently 43 degrees F which is well up on the last couple of weeks.

Happy Christmas Lew and everyone.

George
Go to Top of Page

tholden

United Kingdom
1626 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2022 :  11:01:24  Show Profile
Nice calm day down here on the West Sussex Coast.
Happy Christmas Lew, Tom, Dan, Jack, and all other friends in the USA and of course all other Triple M friends in UK and Europe.

Hi John I remember well the very rapid early morning run down to your local beach in your J3 in 1986 I think. Happy days and great that you are still doing it !
Very best
Terry

TH
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000