Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Attracting International Racers for 2016
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2015 :  08:43:44  Show Profile
Hello all,

It might seem a long way off but preparations are already under way for the Mary Harris Trophy race in 2016. I m keen for suggestions and feedback on how we can improve on this years fun and games! One thing I m keen to do is to attract more of our international friends.

I m sure our Dutch contingent will tell you how good the weekend is!!

Anyway I m looking for advice on how to mobilise more International entrants, and perhaps some volunteers across the channel to help me attract and mobilise willing racers????

So please get in-touch, the earlier we start, the more successful we will be! There are so many fab cars out there....and we all want to see them on track!

Mark Dolton

Edited by - Dolts on 16/06/2015 08:46:05

colintf

United Kingdom
1490 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2015 :  12:24:27  Show Profile
It would be great to see more international competitors Mark

Let me know if there is anything I can do

Cheers
Colin

Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) and MG Motor (BTCC) and a big prewar MG fan, who would love to own one.
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1490 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2015 :  05:52:19  Show Profile
Is some sort of information flyer of any use?
We are with several Dutch, German and Luxembourg MMM guys in late August but doubt if any have a race liscence though?
We are there for the MGCC Luxembourg Ardennen Meeting and could pass on any information sheet or flyer to all the MMM cars owners there if that's any good?

Photographer for MGCC (LeMans Classic, Oldtimer Grand Prix etc) and MG Motor (BTCC) and a big prewar MG fan, who would love to own one.
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2015 :  11:03:36  Show Profile
Perfect I will sort. When do you need by?

Mark Dolton
Go to Top of Page

colintf

United Kingdom
1490 Posts

Posted - 17/06/2015 :  12:07:50  Show Profile
Hi Mark
Mid August is fine to aim for as it's the weekend of the Aug bank holiday that we are there for the event
Cheers
Col

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000