Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 HELP, I keep getting emails
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nick Feakes

USA
3333 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2017 :  21:10:48  Show Profile
This post is a repeat of an answer I made earlier. I will make it sticky so that it is available as a ready reference.

You can subscribe to the whole board - every time anyone posts anything you will receive email notification.
You can subscribe to a single forum e.g. Parts for Sale - anytime anyone posts anything to that forum you will receive an email.
You can subscribe to an individual topic - if anyone responds to that topic you will receive an email.

How do I subscribe?
At the right hand side of the list of forums / at the right hand end of the forum title / at the right hand end of each topic (or there is a box to tick when you create a new topic) there is a little icon , if you click on that icon you have "subscribed" to that forum or topic etc.

How do I know to which forums/topics I have subscribed?
Look up at the top right hand corner of the forum page and you will see an underlined menu item in blue "My Subscriptions". Click on that and you will be shown a list of all your current subscriptions.

How do I unsubscribe?
Look at the icon on those forums or topics to which you have subscribed, it will have changed to , click on that icon and once you have confirmed your intent you will have unsubscribed yourself.

Much quicker than sending me an email to tell me you are suddenly receiving emails from me (they don't actually come from me, they come directly from the website).
I would also really appreciate it if you would unsubscribe yourself before setting up an automatic reply "I am on leave until ..... and I will deal with your enquiry when I return". If you do not and I keep receiving these emails every time someone posts something to one of your subscriptions, I WILL UNSUBSCRIBE YOU MYSELF TO PREVENT MY INBOX FROM FILLING UP WITH THAT MESSAGE!

UP AT THE TOP RIGHT HAND CORNER OF THE FORUM PAGE THERE IS AN UNDERLINED MENU ITEM IN BLUE TITLED "FAQ". IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE FORUM, PLEASE HAVE A LOOK THERE FIRST!

There isn't an icon showing me stepping off my soapbox so you will just have to imagine one.

Nick

Webmaster

Webmaster

Nick Feakes

USA
3333 Posts

Posted - 24/03/2019 :  12:37:32  Show Profile
Here is a visual help guide.

Click OK and you have unsubscribed.

This is a way of seeing which forums/topics you have subscribed to. Also another way of unsubscribing.

Now I have clicked on "My Subscriptions"

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000