Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Registering you car on line with the Register
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2020 :  12:08:55  Show Profile
In recent days and weeks several people have attempted to register their car using our website 'Register Your Car' facility. Without exception these offerings have been largely blank - the Headings are there but there is no information against any of them.

If you have tried to use this facility recently could you please get in touch as we need to find out what's going wrong!

Thank you!

Dick Morbey
PA-PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK

Gerhard Maier

Germany
864 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2020 :  13:42:56  Show Profile
As for me, I can't enter that facility, because no matter how careful I fill the form, the answer always is:
YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD IS INCORRECT, PLEASE TRY AGAIN
Gerhard

Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2020 :  12:50:38  Show Profile
Now that this year's Concours d'Elegance is over (I am the car parking organizer for the visitors), I have a spare brain cell or two available to catch up.
My apologies for the inconvenience but I have just tested the relevant page and there is a glitch somewhere, I cannot get past the first page either. I will investigate and correct the problem today.
I will post here when it is fixed.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2020 :  18:01:01  Show Profile
The gremlin has been found and exterminated. Please let me know if you are still having a problem accessing the Register/update form.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2020 :  21:34:46  Show Profile
Nick,

It is still not working.

Peter
Go to Top of Page

PreWarMG

Australia
395 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2020 :  00:05:45  Show Profile
I went through the process the other day, and it seemed to work for me.

Perhaps someone could check M1524 ?.

Tony

We are here for a good time, not a long time !.
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2020 :  21:10:05  Show Profile
After some careful detective work I have located and fixed a tiny glitch that was preventing the information that was entered on the form from completing the journey to the registrars. All they were receiving was a blank form. So with humble apologies, I would ask anyone who has tried to update the details (or register their car for the first time) held in the register within the last couple of months to please repeat the task.
What you enter does not automatically go into the register, the appropriate registrar will update the Register in due course.

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3208 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2020 :  22:08:14  Show Profile
I would be happy to test this function even though I think my cars are already on the register, but I simply don't see where that function can be found.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, 2M1281
Go to Top of Page

Peter Green

United Kingdom
1682 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2020 :  23:21:02  Show Profile
Lew,

Go to main menu - Register Database - Register/Update your car, it is at the very bottom of the page.

Peter

Edited by - Peter Green on 10/03/2020 23:24:59
Go to Top of Page

LewPalmer

USA
3208 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2020 :  02:53:06  Show Profile
Thanks, Peter.

Lew Palmer
PA1169, 2M1281
Go to Top of Page

Gerhard Maier

Germany
864 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2020 :  11:16:56  Show Profile
As far as I'm concerned, I still can’t enter.
As soon as I give my username and the forum password at the bottom of the page which Peter mentioned, the log in to access the car registration form is refused.
But Nick don’t worry - - we are patient and value highly your efforts !
Gerhard
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2020 :  12:11:17  Show Profile
Gerhard
Does your keyboard have special characters such as an umlaut?
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Gerhard Maier

Germany
864 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2020 :  14:36:42  Show Profile
Nick I have answered you directly in an e-mail.
Gerhard
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2020 :  14:55:18  Show Profile
Thank you Gerhard, I have received you email and hopefully fixed the problem. Please try again and let me know if it works now.

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

Nick Feakes

USA
3331 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2020 :  15:01:35  Show Profile
It turned out that Gerhard had an unusual character in his password but not a German language character) and part of the program filters the letters and numbers used. The filter is there for security but can easily be expanded if necessary.
This filter works differently in the forum software so it was not a problem for him to log in here.
So if you are unable to log in to the "Register/update your Car" section please email me and I will make the needed changes to allow you access.
Nick

Webmaster
Go to Top of Page

leckstein

USA
408 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2020 :  19:24:38  Show Profile
I re registered my J2 some weeks ago. I updated the information on the engine which was just rebuilt on a new block, and noted my data concerning owner location etc. A search of the data base still reflects missing information going back a number of years. How and when is the data base updated? I appreciate the time people volunteer to keep these lists current.

Mike L
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000