Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Removed post..
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Jamie

Canada
218 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  00:03:02  Show Profile
Welcome back! Hopefully we’ll hear more from you....I also use ALL the suppliers, and very pleased with the many parts and service from you and others!

Jamie
Go to Top of Page

leafrancis14

United Kingdom
323 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  09:06:30  Show Profile
Not at all my experience I’m afraid. And personally I’m sick of the poison pen stuff. Hopefully Mr Hardie will stick to putting his posts on his own Facebook site and leave us to discuss more interesting subjects.

This forum, funded and provided by the MG Car Club and generously made open to all, has terms and conditions that all subscribers have to accept. When posts are removed it is because they are libellous or offensive. If you don’t like the T&C or tend to be offensive, you are free to go elsewhere.

Barny Creaser (Registrar Co-Ordinator)

(Wellingborough)
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
5999 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  09:40:27  Show Profile
+1

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

Terry Hartley

United Kingdom
278 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  12:47:32  Show Profile
Well said, Barney.

Terry.
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  13:12:39  Show Profile
I served on the Committee for 20 years, most of it as Secretary, and as such witnessed first hand how much time and effort the present and past members put into their voluntary duties in serving members.

Please can we put all the rancour in the past and replace it with courtesy and respect to all - ie in the “Marque of friendship”.

George
Registrar F/L/N types and PBs.

Edited by - George Eagle on 11/04/2021 13:25:11
Go to Top of Page

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
5999 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  13:25:28  Show Profile
Margie, George?

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  13:40:36  Show Profile
Thanks Simon - I did change it before I read your post!

George

Edited by - George Eagle on 11/04/2021 13:41:55
Go to Top of Page

coracle

United Kingdom
1875 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2021 :  13:56:45  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Simon Johnston

Margie, George?
Simon J
J3437

Well, I have a Muriel on my wall.
Go to Top of Page

Ktype

United Kingdom
342 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2021 :  19:14:59  Show Profile
Richard I am pleased to see a post from you on the forum. It would be maybe helpful if you could lean away a bit from the previous episode.

To everyone, please, may I suggest we try to write here as we would speak in a pub bar (yes they exist again) and the person you are addressing was present.

I enjoy the forum and like buying and selling things here too. Everyone is most of the time a delight.

The rancour that is always a risk with social media should be something we have the experience not to start and propogate.

Go to Top of Page

Cathelijne

Netherlands
744 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2021 :  09:16:45  Show Profile
Here's a useful tool for us all to live by: If the answer is no to any of these questions, take yourself away from the keyboard and in to the shed. Quite simple really.

Go to Top of Page

Westbury

United Kingdom
1950 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2021 :  10:00:58  Show Profile
Excellent advice Cathelijne.

Chris
Go to Top of Page

Robin Macmillan

United Kingdom
415 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2021 :  11:22:41  Show Profile
As long as it is applicable to all I entirely agree ..... sadly such advice as seen by some to apply to all but themselves. Had a post not disappeared this thread would be long past. The application of THINK prior to its deletion would have been ideal. That opportunity is lost but an explanation of the circumstances would in my view not be amiss.

PB 0527
Go to Top of Page

Ross Kelly

Australia
226 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2021 :  11:50:11  Show Profile
Well stated Cathelijne

Ross Kelly
MG Tragic
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
760 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2021 :  12:31:49  Show Profile
Hi All,
I have been in this club for many years....... seen it through several turbulent times.......... I am glad to say that most of the people I have met and got to know are respectful of others in our club. Some may have strong views which differ from mine and others but that is the nature of society and if fairly expressed do not cause offence. I also noticed in the years that those of a certain disposition soon cease to be members of our club ....... in current terminology "herd response/immunity" deals with the issue.
Updating an old saying...... "PLEASE engage brain before operating mouth/keyboard/anti-social media"
Barry F/FOZ
Hi Onno... special mention for introducing "Bird 'flu" ....... keep taking the orange pills!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000