Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Triple M racing - Cadwell Park awaits ! 19th June
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pots

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2021 :  09:01:17  Show Profile
Exciting to report a grid of 23 cars for the Triple M race with the VSCC at Cadwell Park next Saturday, 19th June. Spectators are allowed, at last, so do come along ! Practise sessions start at 9am and continue until lunchtime. The feature race of the day, The Triple M Register race is third on the agenda at 2:05pm. (Promotion indeed from the VSCC)

We have a great grid of cars (and drivers of course) with D Type, J2, P, N, K3, Q type ( two ! when was the last time two Q types were on the race track together ?) and in the 90th anniversary year of the Montlhery Midget no less than five examples on the track.

If you have'nt entered and now fancy it, let me know and I am sure a late entry can be organised, not too late !

Looking forward to it.....

Pots

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
355 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2021 :  14:37:08  Show Profile
Duncan, are you sure spectators are allowed at this event ? I know spectators are not allowed in the paddock , but elsewhere ?
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2021 :  15:50:18  Show Profile
Hi Fred, yes Believe they are just not In The “Active” Paddock areas

https://news.cadwellpark.co.uk/cadwell-vscc-preview-21.aspx

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page

chris Wallis

United Kingdom
137 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2021 :  15:54:36  Show Profile
MSV Cadwell site states book tickets on line,not sure if you can pay on the gate but the race meeting that's on today say's you can pay the gate so i take it that spectators are allowed at last!

C L Wallis
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2021 :  08:07:39  Show Profile
Morning all, lots of updates on Facebook reference Saturdays fun. So I thought I d copy some photos across across.

Well Done Duncan for assembling another fantastic grid!!! Wonderful racing at Cadwell in the afternoon after some treacherous conditions for practise. Our Triple-M Race therefore had a strange grid line up but made for some great racing as quicker cars made there way through the field. No such Problems for Harry Painter that Stormed away for a convincing race win. We all now prepare for the next Triple-M Race at MGCC Donington in July.

All results can be found here: https://www.theresultslive.co.uk/vintage-sports-car-club/2021/2021-meetings-0/race-3

I have also prepared a video, a master class of how to be overtaken. ; https://youtu.be/512aPaaMr5A

Thanks to Colin and Neil Kirby for some wonderful action shots!
Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Edited by - Dolts on 21/06/2021 08:17:13
Go to Top of Page

Teifion

United Kingdom
135 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2021 :  11:10:34  Show Profile
Thanks v.much Duncan, Mark + everyone 4 a fun w/e (apart from quali which wasn't tbh!), looking forward to Donington.

Teifion
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
760 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2021 :  11:50:11  Show Profile
Thanks Mark for the Video.... see you edited out the Rat attack! Hope I didn't get in your way after the "Garden Route" down the hill!
FOZ
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2021 :  09:59:12  Show Profile
Edit? It happened so fast Foz, its just a blur on the video!

I think you should have have mown the lawn for a little longer so i could nip past! Next time!

Mark Dolton
www.triple-mracing.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000