Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 Parts Wanted
 DDS brush gear
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

chris Wallis

United Kingdom
140 Posts

Posted - 21/06/2021 :  17:49:50  Show Profile
I am still looking for any DDS dynamo brush gear parts in particular the brush pressure fingers,complete brush assemblies or any loose bits that are surplus. I have a dynamo to rebuild for MMM member and one finger is missing and another is broken thank you.I have added a picture of the brush finger that i need in order to complete the dynamo i am rebuilding for Rich Davis. Thank you Chris.

C L Wallis

Edited by - chris Wallis on 01/12/2021 17:10:58

davies

United Kingdom
699 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2021 :  16:28:06  Show Profile
Please note Chris has an original that could be copied. Any fabricators out there? - Rich
Go to Top of Page

farley1

Canada
152 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2021 :  14:58:19  Show Profile
Good Morning Everyone & Happy New Year! I reached out to Chris just after his post offering some help. We both felt this part might be watercut with a couple of formers made to recreate the brush finger. Here is a picture of the part in flat form. I passed on the CAD file so let's hope a part can be remade. The laser shop I use has made parts like this for me in the past, just not that small! A creative machine operator will figure this out. The CAD file will make 4pcs nested together. Please let us know if this approach worked!
Thanks and have a good week. Ian M

Go to Top of Page

Bosbad

Netherlands
55 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2021 :  16:15:24  Show Profile
is this what you're looking for?

If so, please send me a mail

Go to Top of Page

chris Wallis

United Kingdom
140 Posts

Posted - 29/12/2021 :  17:29:20  Show Profile
Hello Fred i have sent you an email thank you.

C L Wallis
Go to Top of Page

chris Wallis

United Kingdom
140 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2021 :  15:28:26  Show Profile
Hello Fred did my email reach you if not can you email me at clwallis39@hotmail.co.uk thank you Chris.

C L Wallis
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000