Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 RAE MG models
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mglesum

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - 30/10/2021 :  12:19:48  Show Profile
Does anyone in forum have a catalog of the MG models produced by RAE?
Have a good weekend.
Klaus.

chris Wallis

United Kingdom
137 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2021 :  09:39:23  Show Profile
Hello Klaus
I have been collecting and building MG models over the past 35 years and have amassed a collection of around 90 models some of which are RAE models that i have built myself plus K&R,MICKANSUE,MOTORKITS etc.The answer to your question regarding a RAE catalogue is they didn't do one,i have been in touch with RAE themselves in the past to ask the same question,they did a large number of kits from MMM cars to the MGB and they were excellent models well cast parts i hope this helps you.I have included 3 pictures of my collection.

C L Wallis
Go to Top of Page

mglesum

Germany
19 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2021 :  12:12:53  Show Profile
Hello Chris,
I own also a lot of MG cars bei RAE. I own 30 MG models. Last week I bought an MG WA Salmon Tourer. I search the RAE number for that car.
Regards, KlauS.
Go to Top of Page

morisani

Italy
109 Posts

Posted - 16/01/2022 :  10:30:14  Show Profile
I wonder if in the Chris collection is a P type model? Thanks
Francesco
Go to Top of Page

chris Wallis

United Kingdom
137 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2022 :  09:06:12  Show Profile
Hi Francesco in the third picture next to the black police TC is a red P Type made by Spot-On also on the next shelf down in front of the Y Type is a 1/76 scale 4 seater P Type in black with green seats.I have seen recently on ebay K&R replicas still do various 1/43 P Types in kit form at around £38 pounds,Hope this answers your question.Chris.

C L Wallis
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000