Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Mary Harris Trophy MGCC Donington July 2nd
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2022 :  06:44:24  Show Profile
Just a quick update to say entries are now open for MGCC Dony. Can’t wait to see a full grid and lots and lots of supporters to once again enjoy the fun.

Usual BBQ night before and 2 races . Many thanks to Baynton Jones Historic Motorsport and all our partners for your loyal support!

https://www.mgcc.co.uk/motorsport/race-competitor-info/

I m sure Duncan will send on More info as we get closer to the date!

Mark Dolton
Triple-M Racing

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
355 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2022 :  09:01:19  Show Profile
Thanks for that, Mark. Of course I shall be entering the J2 for Donington - but only after it survives the next VSCC race !
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2022 :  21:42:25  Show Profile
Like wise Fred. Fingers crossed!
Mark Dolton
Triple-M Racing

Edited by - Dolts on 18/05/2022 21:42:56
Go to Top of Page

Pots

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2022 :  09:35:36  Show Profile
....which it will no problem Fred !

Please see below some additional info. for our next racing events. Very kind of the VSCC to organise a warm up Donington meeting a month before our main event there.

VSCC Donington Park - Sunday 05th June - There will be a full day of racing including the popular ODM and Specials series for our mighty Triple M machines. Racing and practise is all on the Sunday, no doubt there will be a number of us camping in the paddock on the Saturday night. All entries via the VSCC website or hard copy. (If you have posted the VSCC an entry I suggest following up with a 'phone call). Will be a fun day, plenty of MGs on the entry list so far.......

MGCC Donington Park - Saturday 02nd July - The Mary Harris Trophy Meeting. This will be our big event of the season, with the Mary Harris, Don Moore and Kimber trophies up for grabs. We will have two Triple M races and qualifying on the Saturday. Friday evening will be team and supporters BBQ and beers, everyone very welcome..... entries are via the MGCC website or hard copy, again, 'phone Mark Baulch to check receipt of the latter. We look forward to welcoming back some of our overseas racing friends and supporters who are already booked in, great news..... Will be a great day, the sun will shine, bring an unsupercharged car and win the Don Moore Trophy !

All Triple M enthusiasts, racing and non racing, will of course be most welcome, come and see us in the paddock.....

If you have any questions on either event, just give me a call (07516 683314), happy to help.
Duncan.

Pots
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1027 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2022 :  09:46:25  Show Profile
I'd say this means giving us continentals that have not had the VSCC practice a lap head start at MGCC Donny ;)

Onno "J,D,M" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

Pots

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2022 :  09:57:56  Show Profile
would have thought so Onno....

Pots
Go to Top of Page

Foz

United Kingdom
760 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2022 :  16:36:21  Show Profile
No Chance ONNO ! You drive on the wrong side of the road so have to go the other way round to the rest of us!
FOZ
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1027 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2022 :  18:59:41  Show Profile
I wonder wat the Marshals will say if I try that

Onno "J,D,M" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

Pots

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2022 :  15:32:43  Show Profile
Greetings racers and race supporters,

Hope all well and that the racers of Donington have all dried off ! More to follow in the Triple M Bulletin.....

Now, important news.....there are only 4 weeks until the Mary Harris Trophy meeting at Donington, please see below;

MGCC Donington Park - Saturday 02nd July - The Mary Harris Trophy Meeting. This will be our big event of the season, with the Mary Harris, Don Moore and Kimber trophies up for grabs. We will have two Triple M races and qualifying on the Saturday. Friday evening will be team and supporters BBQ and beers, everyone very welcome..... entries are via the MGCC website or hard copy, again, 'phone Mark Baulch to check receipt of the latter. We look forward to welcoming back some of our overseas racing friends and supporters who are already booked in, great news..... Will be a great day, the sun will shine, bring an unsupercharged car and win the Don Moore Trophy !

Entries are building, but we need some more to make it a great event. So racers, get car ready and send entry in...

We hope to be able to accommodate supporters arriving in Triple M cars in the paddock and have a buffet lunch available for both racers and supporters.

I will send further details re. lunch nearer the time, but at this stage no need to do anything more than the following;
1. If a racer, enter.
2. If a supporter, get your Triple M car ready and come - (if you let me know that you are coming I can advise our paddock location, tickets etc.)

Look forward to seeing you in July, any queries just let me know...

All best, Duncan.
The Triple M Racing Department, Suffolk Office
Tel; 01986 785096 / 07516 683314

Pots
Go to Top of Page

Dolts

United Kingdom
1128 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2022 :  18:34:22  Show Profile
It will be wonderful to have supporters back, great idea Dunc to welcome non race cars into the paddock ! Plenty of space at Dony!

I m happy to help coordinate the popular paddock lunch too!

Mark Dolton
Triple-M Racing

Go to Top of Page

Fred Boothby

United Kingdom
355 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2022 :  14:10:08  Show Profile
One week to go before what should be an excellent race meeting. At the last count we have 22 entries - so it will be the largest grid at the meeting ! MMMs showing the way , as usual . What we now need is a large bunch of supporters to come to Donington to cheer on the competitors , and no doubt consume the paddock lunch that Mark Dolton is threatening us with.
I understand that the British Grand Prix is on at Silverstone next weekend so there could be traffic problems in that area. If they have any sense they will come to Donington instead.
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1027 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2022 :  14:58:53  Show Profile
Well said Fred!

The double 12 is on the trailer to go to Dony with a little detour through the Summer Gathering.
So please do come to Donington next Saturday and cheer on the special M type class ;)

Onno "J,D,M" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

Tim Sharp

United Kingdom
294 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2022 :  18:01:23  Show Profile
Fred & Onno

I am really looking forward to being there, with the PB, as long as this Mondays' Chemotherapy does not knock me about too badly. Unfortunately MSUK has decided that I cannot race with the chemo' drugs in me but I am looking forward to catching up and watching the racing.

I am very hopeful that, as Mark has suggested, we can bring the PB into the paddock and join in the paddock lunch.

Tim

Tim Sharp
PB0685 - Nuneaton

Edited by - Tim Sharp on 25/06/2022 18:02:44
Go to Top of Page

Tim Sharp

United Kingdom
294 Posts

Posted - 25/06/2022 :  22:17:37  Show Profile
Sorry, typing error.

It is Duncan that is organising the MMM's into the paddock, and the paddock lunch.

Tim

Tim Sharp
PB0685 - Nuneaton
Go to Top of Page

Onno

Netherlands
1027 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2022 :  04:59:51  Show Profile
Fingers crossed all goes well and we see you next week Tim

Onno "J,D,M" Könemann
Go to Top of Page

Pots

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 26/06/2022 :  09:22:02  Show Profile
All looking good at this stage with, as you say Fred, 22 racers entered. What a grid we have ! with racers coming from Switzerland, Australia and Holland, as well as closer to home, we have Ms, D, Cs, Js, F, Ps, N and no less than 4 K3s ready to compete for the Mary Harris, Don Moore and Kimber Trophies !

Timings for the day are as follows;
Triple M Qualifying (15mins) - 10:30
Paddock buffet lunch for racers and supporters - 12:30
Race 6 - The Mary Harris Trophy race - 14:20
Race 13 - The Triple M challenge - 17:50
Triple M Prizegiving - 15 mins after the finish of our second race (in the paddock)

The buffet lunch will be held in the Triple M area of the paddock which is next to Scrutineering on the left of the Diner (we will be obvious !)
Come and join us, although better still, come in a Triple M car and we can help with tickets enabling you to park with us. (You will need to contact me first please....)

Hoping to see lots of you there, the sun will shine....

All best,

Pots
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000