Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Invitation for mini timeline at British Motor Show
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

littleabingdonrob

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 13/08/2023 :  08:39:09  Show Profile
Hi All,

We've received an invitation to collaborate with the MG F Register, about whether we might be able to support their show stand at The British Motor Show at Farnborough.. (GU14 6FD)

In all conscience I have been rather slow off the mark with this, not least because of a seriously heavy stint with the day-job, with a negotiation ongoing that is feeling rather all consuming..That and a bout of illness (possibly Covid) has gotten me behind on matters MG. Nevertheless..

The logic is that in MGs 100th year, they would like to put on a mini-timeline on their show stand and invite a few older MGs..alongside their main display of F/TFs.

The potential snag is that the show commences Thursday...

I'm not sure whether you guys might know the event, but it is a car show in the broadest sense; new, old, modern classics, celebrities, you name it; which may or may not appeal?

Have a look at: The British Motor Show - https://thebritishmotorshow.live/

However, broadening the exposure of our delightful earlier MGs is clearly a 'good' thing per se and working with other Registers, especially the younger fraternity, is again 'good' with an eye on the future..

Have a look and let me know whether you would like me to introduce you to the relevant chap on the MG F Register?

Kind wishes,

Rob Constant
rob@littleabingdon.co.uk

R J Constant
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000