Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Free entry to the Vintage Minor Rally or Tour
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BobRichards RIP

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2017 :  19:38:39  Show Profile
Having entered Pre-war Prescott but not able to attend because of illness, I will have an entry to give away for 'The Hidden Gloucestershire Rally and Scenic Tour' which will take place on Sunday 23rd July.

The entry would allow you to take part in either the Navigation Rally or the Scenic Tour and tickets for two cream teas at the finish will be included.

I will pass on the entry and tickets to the first person to reply but before you do that, please refer to the Pre-war Prescott website for full details of what is involved.

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2017 :  20:53:36  Show Profile
Bob. Hope your health improves very soon & you are ,once again , able to take part in Triple -M activities. Ray
Go to Top of Page

BobRichards RIP

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2017 :  12:06:34  Show Profile
Thanks Ray for those kind words - very much appreciated!
Go to Top of Page

BobRichards RIP

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2017 :  10:17:53  Show Profile
I am surprised that no-one has taken up the offer yet.

Please note that this event is open to any make or model of pre-war car and it is not necessary to attend the Pre-war Prescott garden party on the previous day.
Go to Top of Page

Ian Grace

USA
657 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2017 :  15:18:32  Show Profile
I just checked. Of the 58 entries on Sunday, 23 are MMM entries, including the entire Dutch contingent.
Go to Top of Page

BobRichards RIP

United Kingdom
238 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2017 :  16:38:33  Show Profile
As no-one has responded to the offer and time is pressing on, I have decided to make the offer available more widely by putting it on the VSCC forum.

I will continue to subscribe to this topic for a while, just in case there is still a Triple-Mer wishing to respond.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000