Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 Award to a member
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ray Masters

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2017 :  18:38:09  Show Profile
Not only has the VSCC quarterly Bulletin got the excellent review of the Yearbook , previously mentioned , but on page 23 there is a photo of our member Graham Holdsworth receiving the marshals' award & being presented with it by His Royal Highness , Prince Michael of Kent , no less!. Well done Graham.
Mention must also be made of David Rushton & his M type. He's on every alternet page , well almost , in some trial , driving test or other activity. It's wheels must never stop turning & very effective too with some great results. Again, as well as the racing boys, showing other makes of vintage cars how Triple M cars ' cut the mustard' .... or something !.

DickMorbey

United Kingdom
3672 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2017 :  22:06:09  Show Profile
Well said Ray!

Dick Morbey
PA/PB 0743
Frieth, Oxon, UK
Go to Top of Page

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 06/07/2017 :  10:58:49  Show Profile
I have only just received my copy.

I also noted the photos of David Rushton's lovely little M type - this coupled with the good review of our Yearbook and Mark's excellent work on the Triple-M racing scene give our Register a high profile in the VSCC.

And then there is the offer of a Triple-M grid at the VSCC Spring Start meeting in 2018.

Good news!

George
L2023

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000