Triple-M Register
Triple-M Register
Home | Events | My Files | Policies | Profile | Register for the forum | Active Topics | Subscribers | Search | Locate Subscribers | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Triple-M Register Forums
 General Information
 2016 Yearbook review
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

George Eagle

United Kingdom
3228 Posts

Posted - 15/07/2017 :  22:51:48  Show Profile
I have today received my copy of the August edition of Classic & Sports Car magazine which I have on subscription.

I was pleased to note that under the Book of the Month section there is a brief but complimentary mention of the 2016 Yearbook - the heading is Pre-war Octagons. It states "The competition photography is superb".

Another feather in Editor Simon Johnston's cap and of course well done to everyone involved.

George
Secretary

Edited by - George Eagle on 15/07/2017 23:13:21

Simon Johnston

United Kingdom
6000 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2017 :  00:26:42  Show Profile
George,

You're very kind, but as I'm sure my esteemed predecessor Cathelijne Spoelstra would agree, the quality of the Yearbook is a direct function of the quality of the content and the quality of the design and layout and for this I have to thank the contributors and the designer, Ted Koehorst. Without the former, I'd have had nothing to edit, and without the latter it wouldn't have looked as good as it does.

Having said that, it's nice to see our joint efforts appreciated - thank you.

Simon J
J3437
Go to Top of Page

Jamie

Canada
218 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2017 :  00:55:49  Show Profile
I feel that the Triple-M Yearbooks are one of the best things about the Register, in some years, it is the highlight! Kudos to all concerned! What great reading and a fabulous contribution to our reference libraries...

Jamie
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Triple-M Register © 2003-2024 MGCC Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000